Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Getting To Know Chorus; Cheat Sheet / F.A.Q. • Page 4

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jason Tate, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

You press the "next" arrow to get to page 2

2. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I have not been able to figure out for the longest time how to embed a picture on mobile. I decided to finally ask about it lol.

3. More options > landscape mode

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  4. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Thaaaaat's why, my phone is always locked in portrait. Thanks!

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this but I was thinking about it recently,

@Jason Tate have you ever discussed the business side of running Chorus/AP/a website in general?

I'd be interested in knowing a bit about the business side. I know it's basically just you so maybe not getting too personal or anything, just a thought I had.

coleslawed likes this.
  6. There's some on a few episodes of the podcast. I can't remember which ones, but I think this one has some. I also think this interview talks about it somewhat. I've answered a few questions similar to that in the Supporter Forum as well, which gets a little deeper and more transparent about all the economics of the/a website.

coleslawed and Colby Searcy like this.
  7. Colby Searcy

Makes sense, I'll check it out.

Thanks for the response Jason

8. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Embedded a tweet for the first time after being clueless on how to do it since Chorus' inception lol thanks for the FAQ

Colby Searcy and Jason Tate like this.
  9. Colby Searcy

@Jason Tate on mobile(Android) my "more options" seem to have disappeared. I've turned to landscape and everything and still nothing

10. Did you get a new phone? It's based on the size of the screen, so the only thing I can think of is that something is changing the size of the screen somehow ... content blocker? Try clearing cache.

11. Colby Searcy

Nope, been using this phone since January. Just cleared all data, cache, and history and still not showing up.

12. I haven't changed anything on my end.

Screen Shot 2017-08-19 at 12.19.10 PM.png

13. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Is there anyway to delete an account?

14. PLAYMYMP3

Was hoping you'd do this but didn't want to be annoying and ask! Could you maybe add that you can just copy and paste a Soundcloud link now, especially since it was a bit of a task over at AP?

15. You can ...

16. MustaKrakish

Hi, First post. i actually just came here for some advise on what amp to choose for my guitar, do i have to wait 3 days and make 20 posts for that?

17. Wrenger

its bad i cant create posts until i got 3 days and 20 post :(

18. Obijully

Waoh it's such a wonderful forum

19. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

i have over 20 posts why can't i create a thread by now?

20. Sujit Kumar

Whats the best place to Promote a new Punk album online. Where have people gotten the best responses from ?

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Jason Tate likes this.
  22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

23. davidsalata

thanks

24. davidsalata

Oh awesome