Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

BTDandBRACKETthis Bracket • Page 18

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by The Black Parade, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Bad Frequencies likes this.
  2. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I don’t think there has been one

3. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

that’d be fun but you may want to wait until some of the current ones wrap up before starting it!

BlackwingE and Bad Frequencies like this.
  4. bachna84

right now there are 4 going on

BlackwingE and Bad Frequencies like this.
  5. BTDandFeelingThis

Invasion of the Brackets

BlackwingE, anonimito and bachna84 like this.
  6. BlackwingE

Trusted

Yeah of course, that's what I was thinking.

bachna84 likes this.
  7. BlackwingE

Trusted

Bad Frequencies likes this.
  8. BlackwingE

Trusted

The New Found Glory bracket will begin on Monday.

Nate_Johnson and Bad Frequencies like this.
  9. BTDandFeelingThis

Starting after the Coheed bracket wraps up:
    [​IMG]

mike1885 and anonimito like this.
  10. bachna84

Just posted this in the mewithoutYou bracket thread, but here are all the ongoing ones (other than mewithoutYou which will be wrapping up shortly) and upcoming ones:

Coheed & Cambria: The Unheavenly Brackets: Vaxis (Coheed And Cambria Bracket) • forum.chorus.fm (@Bad Frequencies is running this, it's currently in the championship round)

Cartel: Bracket Anything (Else) - The Cartel Bracket • forum.chorus.fm (@GEM37 is running this, it's currently in its sixth round - at The Ransom EP right now)

Foo Fighters: Best of Foo (Foo Fighters bracket) • forum.chorus.fm (@Micool1 is running this, it's currently in its seventh round - at Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace right now)

New Found Glory: From the Bracket to Your Stereo (The NFG Bracket) • forum.chorus.fm (@BlackwingE is running this, it's currently in its second round - at Nothing Gold Can Stay right now)

Andrew McMahon: Something Bracket In The Mannequin Wilderness (Andrew McMahon bracket) • forum.chorus.fm (@Bad Frequenciesis running this and it will be starting next Monday 3/11 after the Coheed & Cambria bracket wraps up - it'll be going through Andrew McMahon's catalog including Something Corporate, Jack's Mannequin, and Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness)

Spenny, BlackwingE, Micool1 and 3 others like this.
  11. bachna84

I’ll start a Chevelle bracket in a few weeks when we have less brackets running :)

DesolateEarth likes this.
  12. DesolateEarth

Birb

Having gotten very familiar with much of the discography over the last year, I'm all for this!

Davjs and bachna84 like this.
  13. bachna84

Cartel is wrapping up very soon and Foo Fighters is roughly 2/3 done. Once those are both done I’ll plan on starting it!

The New Found Glory and Andrew McMahon ones just started not too long ago and have a lot of rounds so I probably won’t wait for those to wrap up completely.

14. bachna84

An updated list of the brackets that are currently running:

Foo Fighters: Best of Foo (Foo Fighters bracket) • forum.chorus.fm (@Micool1 is running this, it's currently in its ninth round - at Sonic Highways right now)

New Found Glory: From the Bracket to Your Stereo (The NFG Bracket) • forum.chorus.fm (@BlackwingE is running this, it's currently in its fifth round - at Catalyst right now)

Andrew McMahon: Something Bracket In The Mannequin Wilderness (Andrew McMahon bracket) • forum.chorus.fm (@Bad Frequencies is running this, the round for Something Corporate’s Leaving Through The Window is wrapping up today)

15. bachna84

Another bracket update!

Foo Fighters: Best of Foo (Foo Fighters bracket) • forum.chorus.fm (@Micool1 is running this, it's currently in its twelfth round - finishing up b-sides right now and beginning the championship round soon)

New Found Glory: From the Bracket to Your Stereo (The NFG Bracket) • forum.chorus.fm(@BlackwingE is running this, it's currently in its eighth round - at Radiosurgery right now)

Andrew McMahon: Something Bracket In The Mannequin Wilderness (Andrew McMahon bracket) • forum.chorus.fm (@BTDandFeelingThis is running this, the round for Jack’s Mannequin’s Everything In Transit is wrapping up)

choke, anonimito and BlackwingE like this.
  16. bachna84

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  17. bachna84

It's been a few weeks since a bracket update, so why not?!

Chevelle: This Type Of Bracket (Could Do Us In) - Chevelle Bracket • forum.chorus.fm (I'm running this, it's currently in its fourth round - at Vena Sera right now)

New Found Glory: From the Bracket to Your Stereo (The NFG Bracket) • forum.chorus.fm (@BlackwingE is running this, it's currently in its twelfth round - on the covers round right now)

Andrew McMahon: Something Bracket In The Mannequin Wilderness (Andrew McMahon bracket) • forum.chorus.fm (@BTDandFeelingThis is running this, the round for Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness' Zombies On Broadway is wrapping up now)

18. bachna84

Micool1 likes this.
  19. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Would there be interest in a Billy Talent bracket?

Groogz and bachna84 like this.
  20. bachna84

My guess is that it would be tough to get a decent number of participants, but I don't know that for sure.

21. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

That's what I'm thinking too.

bachna84 likes this.
  22. Spenny

Regular

I would join for the first two albums, but have not listened to anything since.

bachna84 likes this.
  23. BTDandFeelingThis

Andrew McMahon has finished.

I’ll probably take a small break from brackets. When Blink-182 drops their new album in June/July I’ll probably do a season 2 bracket of Blink-182

anonimito, Nate_Johnson and bachna84 like this.
  24. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

You should, they still put out some solid stuff.

Spenny and bachna84 like this.
  25. BTDandFeelingThis May 9, 2019
    (Last edited: May 9, 2019)
    BTDandFeelingThis