Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Weekly Poll: Favorite All Time Low album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Henry, May 23, 2019.

?

???

1. The Party Scene

5 vote(s)
    6.8%
  2. So Wrong, Its Right

26 vote(s)
    35.1%
  3. Nothing Personal

15 vote(s)
    20.3%
  4. Dirty Work

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  5. Don't Panic

9 vote(s)
    12.2%
  6. Future Hearts

4 vote(s)
    5.4%
  7. Last Young Renegade

13 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Rank em, tell us why, or just pick one.

Link to all of the other polls here. You can leave suggestions for new polls there or here. Whatevs.

2. marissalg

Trusted

The only album I never really got into was Future Hearts. My “favorite” is SWIR but I think because of the nostalgia it has for me. I really love everything else a lot.

3. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Last Young Renegade*

4. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

LYR is the only album where I wouldn’t cut at least 3 songs so I pick that one

marissalg likes this.
  5. LYR is heat.

6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Future hearts here

7. Put Up or Shut Up
    The Party Scene

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

there is a 99% chance I fuck up every poll

smowashere likes this.
  9. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Don't Panic was the first ATL album I ever listened to in full. Future Hearts is like pop rock perfection. LYR has such a refreshing sound to it. But even having said all that I gotta go with Nothing Personal.

10. btr

Trusted Supporter

LYR is their best, but I’m most nostalgic for SWIR so that’s my favorite.

Nothing Personal is also a phenomenal pop punk record.

smowashere likes this.
  11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Honestly still thinking about it. SWIR wins for nostalgia. Dirty Work wins for mix of nostalgia and being the one I return to pretty frequently. Lastly Young Renegades is obviously the least nostalgia based, but probably the one I’m most pulled to these days. Probably gonna go Dirty Work to stir the pot

12. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Put up or shut up and then everything else

13. marissalg

Trusted

Does anyone remember that demo they released before Dirty Work? I think that was one of my favorite things they’ve done

JamesMichael and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  14. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Actors!

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

There was also Art Of the State or whatever it was called which was supposed to be the intro but got cut. I always wished they left it.

16. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s Future Hearts, even though LYR is probably their “best”.

17. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Exactly me!

btr likes this.
  18. JamesMichael

I dug a few FH songs but a lot of that record was a miss for me. Maybe I need to give it another go as it’s wildly loved on here?

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  19. bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

Nothing Personal is my favorite. All their albums are great though!

20. JamesMichael

I do still dig the singles off NP but the albums songs are a bit cheesy even by ATL’s standards. I’ll be honest though I haven’t listened to it in years (probably need to give it a nostalgia spin!). I have fond memories of waiting for the Weightless to exclusively hit AP.net back in the day (and crash it I believe!).

I have so much nostalgia attached to TPS, PUOSU and SWIR that I couldn’t not put that as my favourite work from them.

LYR is probably their best album though and it reignited my love for the band again.

21. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

The last two are their best, but Nothing Personal is still my pick. Great memories of that record, and some of the best hooks ever.

Garrett L. likes this.
  22. SFguitar

Regular

Went with NP. So many great songs on that album. SWIR and PUOSU are good but sound pretty dated now. I'm surprised there's any for Future Hearts, that album is complete shit.

23. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I always said Don't Panic is my favorite, but really I think LYR has surpassed it. I also really love Nothing Personal as it's the first album I heard from them.

24. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

LYR
    DP
    SWIR
    PUOSU
    NP
    FH
    DW