Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Unwritten Law Stream ‘Acoustic’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Not a bad album actually. I thought it would just be acoustic versions of their hits (which they already did like ten years ago) but its basically a non electric reworking of the songs, similar to what Alkaline Trio did a few years back, and its pretty good. More satisfying than I expected.

3. JimmyIymmiJ

Music, a steady riot in my soul. Prestigious

I'm excited to check this out. They were really good when I saw them last week and that totally renewed my interest in the band.

4. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Cool, did they mention anything about making any new music?

5. JimmyIymmiJ Apr 1, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 1, 2016)
    JimmyIymmiJ

Music, a steady riot in my soul. Prestigious

No, but Scott said it's taken them 6 years of legal battles to get back out here again (I'm on Florida), and talked about coming back soon. Seems like they'll be more active going forward. He was very moved by the crowd reaction a couple times.

Come to think of it they didn't even mention this album that I can recall.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  6. Looking forward to checking this out. Saw them in Baltimore on Wednesday and they were a lot of fun. I have my doubts that we'll ever get any brand new material, but I'm glad they're still touring and releasing music.