Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chat Announcement: Scott Russo from Unwritten Law

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

I’m excited to announce that we’ll be doing our first ever AMA chat on the new website tomorrow with none other than the lead singer of Unwritten Law, Scott Russo. Tomorrow at 3pm PST / 6pm EST we’ll be opening up this thread and members can talk with Scott about their new acoustic album, life on the road, or really anything you’d like. If you haven’t signed up for an account yet, now’s a great time to make sure you’re ready.

The post Chat Announcement: Scott Russo from Unwritten Law appeared first on chorus.fm.

Raku likes this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Nice! I'll try to stop by and chat a bit

Raku likes this.
  3. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Be curious if homeboy has curved his nasty drug habit yet but I don't imagine the Chorus.Fm folks would allow that through.

4. Raku

Regular

Hopefully I can catch this.

@Jason Tate Do you know how long this AMA is supposed to last for?

5. I don't. It depends on Scott's schedule.

Raku likes this.
  6. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

We did an interview with Suck Brick Kid last Saturday in NYC and he kept popping his head in a few times. Really funny guy and he's down to earth. I also saw him talk to the 2 people that got meet and greet with UL for a good 15 minutes.