Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 58

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Oooh finally someone else who is listening to To Live and Die in LA. This shit is crazy and I have no idea what to think after the last episode.

OhTheWater likes this.
  2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Just saw this update unfortunately:

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

WTF???

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Medina isn’t too far from me.

can you hear me? likes this.
  6. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Man so it was like one of those “The Imposter” situations that happened here except it didn’t last for a long time

7. I just read about the most insane phenomenon, something called "Elsa Gate". Basically, there are endless kids videos on YouTube depicting trademarked characters in violent/sexual situations. Seriously insane and really disturbing.

theagentcoma likes this.
  8. This whole thing is fucked and there was a really great article posted to the front page about it last summer iirc. I'll try and find it.

Kingjohn_654 and waking season like this.
  9. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah, I’m fully in on the Youtube pedophile conspiracy

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Ugh yeah the internet content is so creepy. Adult content masked for kids is beyond reprehensible. We monitor my nephew on it because there have been a few times where he's watching something that just.... Off. The other day he was watching one of his usual Minecraft playthrough videos and I looked up and the lil Minecraft characters were like simulating a bj on a bed with hearts all around and I was like wtf???? Or the Roblox things can be so sketch too. I had to ban my nephew from a couple of those.

11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

12. Kiana

Omfg this new Israel Keyes episode of Crime Junkies had me SHOUTING in my car. I kept having to pause it to get our of my car and do stuff and it was so hard to wait. I'm still listening to the last part but omg that ep is wild

13. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

14. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

can you hear me? and Kiana like this.
  15. Anyone watch Unacknowledged on Netflix? I'm sure there's a lot there you can't trust, but it was enjoyable for a UFO doc

16. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

17. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

Kiana and incognitojones like this.
  18. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Spoiler Alert: It was the new homeowner trying to get a discount.

19. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Spoiler alert: it was the current home owner trying to sell the rights to Netflix

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

100% this will be made into a movie.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  21. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

They already sold the rights to the story

trevorshmevor likes this.
  22. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

23. Dog with a Blog

Kingjohn_654, trevorshmevor and jkauf like this.
  24. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I know it's kind of creepy but when he waves it's actually pretty funny to me lol

25. Kiana

I've been listening to and this is why we drink. I find them v likable. Christine's stanning of fall out boy and specifically Patrick stump and her trolling and love of Zak bagans is so just too relatable I can't handle it.