Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bracket of Life and Death (Good Charlotte Bracket) Bracket • Page 29

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by pbueddi, May 5, 2019.

1. BlackwingE

Trusted

I also just realized that Awful Things wasn't included in this bracket. It's a Generation Rx B-side I guess, it was released a few months before the album singles. For those of you who haven't heard it, you should check it out.

pbueddi and bachna84 like this.
  2. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

guess we’re gonna have to redo the bracket ;)

danielm123 and BlackwingE like this.
  3. TheJMan

Trusted

The River

Thanks for doing this @pbueddi it was a lot of fun and get me back on a GC kick!

pbueddi likes this.
  4. pbueddi

Trusted

The River-5
    Life Changes-4

We might be at our peak number of votes, but with it so close I’ll wait just a little bit longer.

bachna84 likes this.
  5. pbueddi

Trusted

Aw man I have no idea how I missed that one when I was going through all the songs! Yeah it was kind of a random release.

BlackwingE and bachna84 like this.
  6. pbueddi

Trusted

Im looking forward to the green day one. Don’t think i have participated it one for them yet.

7. danielm123

Trusted

Was about to make this joke, but you beat me to it!

bachna84 likes this.
  8. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Would be great it someone posts here for the Green Day bracket when it happens

pbueddi and bachna84 like this.
  9. bachna84

I'll try to remember!

@Micool1 is planning on running it sometime after the Billy Talent one wraps up :)

Micool1 and BlackwingE like this.
  10. BlackwingE

Trusted

Are you planning on running any more brackets @bachna84 ?

bachna84 likes this.
  11. bachna84

Yeah! The next one I plan to do is one for Incubus sometime later this summer. It sounds like the Green Day and Blink-182 ones will be starting sooner than later, so I'll probably wait for those to wrap up just so the site isn't flooded with brackets!

pbueddi and BlackwingE like this.
  12. 333 GANG

ACAB

Honestly, I enjoy the bracket threads here more than most other threads lol

pbueddi, danielm123 and bachna84 like this.
  13. pbueddi

Trusted

Okay everyone. The time has come to declare a winner. It looks like The River will take the crown for the Good Charlotte bracket! (For the record, I probably would have voted for Life Changes but that’s redundant at this point). Thanks again to everyone that participated. Hopefully we get another GC record in the next few years to add to their discography. Also, like mentioned by others, be sure to participate in other upcoming brackets. I love that this community does them. They are a lot of fun, and give me a little something to look forward to every day. Take care!

14. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

pbueddi likes this.