Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

Taylor Swift - Lover (August 23, 2019) Album • Page 60

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Garrett L., Apr 25, 2019.

1. Anna Acosta

Listen to Staircase Spirits. Moderator

"Swift has brought up an ornate charcuterie board and is happily slathering triple-cream Brie onto sea-salt crackers. "

"I do sense that she enjoys talking to me about as much as she’d enjoy a root canal—but she’s unfailingly polite"

"I understand why she was surprised; she has been sending pro-LGBTQ signals since at least 2011."

"I wanted to say to people, You realize writing songs is an art and a craft and not, like, an easy thing to do? Or to do well?"

“We’re not going to go straight to gratitude with it. Ever. But we’re going to find positive aspects to it. We’re never going to write a thank-you note.”

taking these quotes out of context to announce that the only thing keeping me from being just like Taylor Swift is millions and millions of dollars

who knew

sonder, Mary V, Garrett L. and 3 others like this.
  2. K0ta

Trusted Supporter

ECV and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  3. chhholly123

are you some kind of magic mirror

Wow I got queerbaited by Taylor Alison Swift and it was more painful than I expected

4. personalmaps

guppy Supporter

This is kind of how I feel, but I can't tell if it's entirely my fault in the first place. She has just been reallllllly out there with the colors and the "easter eggs" and the "please theorize about me also here's a picture of me wearing a bi pride bracelet." I wanted to believe lol.

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Oh goose Supporter

I'm not sure if the bi flag hair was intentional, also You Need To Calm Down grew on me but it's kind of a muddled metaphor

I imagine it being about traffic and people being mean to retail workers and then I can relate

bradsonemanband likes this.
  6. chhholly123

are you some kind of magic mirror

I don’t think it’s your fault. She literally trains her fans to assign meaning to everything she does, and yeah, she went all out with rainbows and bi pride colors this whole era. If she just wanted to be a good ally, she shouldn't have centered herself in the YNTCD video (at least not in the protester scenes). That's what got me, she was including herself with the rest of the community.

7. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

I feel like this album release cycle has been going for six months.

8. Garrett L.

Moderator Moderator

and where are my tour dates

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Oh goose Supporter

@personalmaps

10. personalmaps

guppy Supporter

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  11. personalmaps

guppy Supporter

She said “what is page 6”

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  12. Kiana

Anyway, don't be a stranger Prestigious

Karlie is a kushner now so she sux anyway bye sis

Zilla, Anna Acosta, St. Nate and 3 others like this.
  13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Title track coming Friday

14. irthesteve

Taylor is going back to the Live Lounge which is VERY exciting news

Reminder of the last time

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Oh goose Supporter

16. Kiana

Anyway, don't be a stranger Prestigious

@TAYLORNATION I HAVE STUDENT LOANS PLZ SEND HELP

Zilla, Mary V, Zoshchenko and 3 others like this.
  17. Taylor become a chorus supporter dark mode is awesome.

18. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

samesies :-/

[​IMG]

19. nohandstoholdonto

A great poster/person with opinions I don’t hate. Prestigious

Taylor, prove you’re a true LGBT ally and donate to my GoFundMe for bottom surgery

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Oh goose Supporter

I just need a job, I am willing to babysit Meredith, Olivia and Benjamin when she isn't in New York

21. irthesteve

Albums really don't seem to leak anymore with everything moving more digital, but it looks like physical copies of the CD have started arriving at Targets. Obviously under the absolute strictest of embargoes, but I am super curious if we end up getting a leak of this or notq

22. TylerDrumming

Regular Supporter

The tracklist went up early on Apple Music. Nice to see the Dixie Chicks feature confirmed.

[​IMG]

23. personalmaps

guppy Supporter

It's not showing up in my Apple Music and tbh that looks hella photoshopped. But it's also the tracklist that's been floating around since the secret sessions so it's probably correct!

I heard that one of these songs has a children's choir on it and I am uhhhh very curious to hear what that's gonna sound like.

24. bradsonemanband

Trusted Supporter

I wish it was "Death By A Thousand Cats"

Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.