Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

So What?! Music Festival 2017 Festival • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 3, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Friday. Full details will be announced via our website. sowhatmusicfestival.com #SOWHATMF10

2. meggers

Trusted

I really hope this ends up being good. I already have a 3 day pass, so I'm really interested to see what Friday is all about.

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The full lineup will be announced tomorrow at 11AM CST / 9AM PST via SO WHAT?! Music Festival.

All passes will be on sale! Single Day, 2-Day Ballpark Pass, 3-Day Pass, & VIP via Sound Rink.

Don't miss out yo.

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Even though I won't be going, I am still looking forward to this announcement. The first one was great but the others didn't do much for me. Someone in another thread mentioned that SYG is also playing the FYS show on the 25th at Walter's. I wonder if that will get announced tomorrow as well.

6. meggers

Trusted

I bought my 3 day ticket based off that first announcement and like you, the other announcements haven't done anything for me. I have hopes it'll be good, I'm just curious to see what Friday is all about.

7. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

SYG and FYS at Walters? Now that's something I can get behind.

8. meggers

Trusted

Anyone interested in buying tickets, try to find local bands selling them. They have the 3 day tickets for $125 instead of the almost $200 it is on ticketfly. They have single day and 2 day ballpark tickets as well.

9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I need ETID to play a Deep Ellum show on Friday.

deadwrong likes this.
  10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

11. JHaydon

I would be so happy. I need this.

suicidesaints likes this.
  12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Never Shout Never will be playing two EPs.

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

He Is We is playing too! I wonder if it's Rachel and Trevor. She Is We didn't do anything for me.

15. meggers

Trusted

I still wish there were more details about Friday but I'm excited with how Saturday turned out.

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Yeah, it definitely makes it seem like a FYS/SYG is likely.

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Are they eventually going to announce anything about Friday or is it all just secret/surprise stuff?

18. meggers

Trusted

Appparently some will be announced in a few weeks but most are surprises. It does look like the only way to attend Friday is with the 3 day ticket.

19. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

That sucks... and is kinda dumb. I mean, I have very little interest in going to an outdoor 3 day festival that's prime demographic is 10-15 years younger than me. BUT I have lots of interest in going to a small club one night in Deep Ellum and seeing a couple of bands I like.

20. meggers

Trusted

They may do single tickets for Friday and honestly seems kinda dumb if they don't. I wish it was all in deep ellum like the fall edition.

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Exactly. The Deep Ellum version was sooooo much better imo, and the option to get single tickets made it even better. Still hoping for something similar for Friday. I'm kinda past the whole festival thing but there are definitely bands on this I still want to see.

22. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Trying to see if I can make my way down for this. If I did, I'd probably have to sacrifice the Warped Cruise, but maybe I can use the money I saved to fly out to Riot Fest (or some other festival) instead.

Any comment on the festival? I really like the lineup, and some of the reunions / full album shows are what is really selling me.

23. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Rookie Of The Year never gives up

24. meggers

Trusted

I haven't been to a festival of theirs since 2011, but they're really good if you like enough of the bands. It's always a good time. I haven't been to one at the ballpark but I've had friends go that have had a good time. The Friday night setup if it's as good as they're making it sound will probably be a big highlight of the festival.

25. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious