Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Four Year Strong Rise Or Die Trying Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Nov 9, 2016.

1. How is there no Philly date?

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Agreed it would be sick. And both of their draws have drastically decreased anyway so touring together would be a good idea

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

GIG LIFE 2K17!

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

There must be another European leg too then since the initial dates were part 1.

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

6. MegT585

Trusted

I will be at the Buffalo date!

btr likes this.
  7. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Apparently the Houston show also has SYG playing Mutiny in full

8. No MN?! There's an open date between Chicago and Iowa.

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

My body couldn't physically handle seeing those albums back to back

Emokid79 likes this.
  10. Emokid79

Regular

its going to be crazy. Someone is going to get hurt on that pole. but hey it is what it is and i'm stoked.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

That would be wild. It's the day before So What?!. Maybe a pre-show or something?

12. btr

Trusted Supporter

The Buffalo date should be Studio at Waiting Room since it's upstairs

13. Kristen

Regular

Ok I'm definitely going to the Houston show! Can't pass up SYG and FYS in a super tiny venue!

14. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I really hope the second leg hits Philly. The only date remotely close to me is at Gamechanger World and that sucks.

15. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Dang, no PNW sucks, but yeah maybe next leg will hit us with better support (cough Knocked Loose). I like Can't Swim and Sleep On it but they seem weird for this tour.

16. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

Gonna try to go to the Columbus date. Light Years is awesome but I don't like the other two openers at all though.

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I've heard that there will be a second Chicago show (presumably 3/20) at a venue even smaller than Double Door with a Beauty Bar DJ set afterwards.

18. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I was hoping it would be at Beat Kitchen, how good is the source you got?

19. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I'd be happy with the second leg being something like FYS/Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!/Seaway/Knocked Loose.

20. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

So I'm guessing the next US leg will be A-markets with better known support?

Kind of want to do this, but Sleep On It's the only other band I like on this.

21. Morgan

Morgan

What are the chances that this is hitting B-markets so that they can do warped tour??

22. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

That's a good point - all of the support bands I could see hitting Warped.

Emokid79 likes this.
  23. btr

Trusted Supporter

They were on the main stage last year and 100% won't be on this year. I think there's a rule where a band can't play the main stage two years in a row

Emokid79 likes this.
  24. Emokid79

Regular

I would love to see Light Years on Warped.

25. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I guess the other Chicago show could be on the 19th. That would make more sense since he told me it will be a busy weekend.