Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Shazam! (David F. Sandberg; April 5, 2019) Movie • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Tim, Jul 16, 2018.

1. The scene with them not being able to hear each other during the mid-air baddie monologue has ruined bad-guy monologues for me forever, I almost started laughing during one of Thanos's speeches during Endgame

I won't give any spoilers but my god it was such an inappropriate moment to want to laugh and it was this movies fault

2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Saw this last week, instead of Avengers lol I gotta say, I regret nothing

Cameron, Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  3. Finally watched this and wow am I impressed. Some nitpicky stuff I could point out but all in all this is (or is at least pretty close to) a top tier comic book movie.

Jason Tate and michael_gatto like this.
  4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

5. Henry Jul 16, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 16, 2019)
    Henry

Moderator Moderator

I didn't like this much. There were some good comedy bits, but it still felt really run of the mill

7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

This was pretty fun. I like that it was basically a Christmas super hero film so it'll be nice to watch again during the holidays.

8. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I like that it was about family. There was something nostalgic about it. Maybe that's run of the mill, but it's darn good at what it is.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  9. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Friendly reminder that this is a Christmas movie

10. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

hahahahaha

11. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

The Lucky Moose and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This was great

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Also pleasesseee tell me that was a Gremlins 2 reference with the video playing in an elevator. Literally the same actor who owned the building in Gremlins 2 had a video always playing in his elevators.

15. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

wouldn't shock me given the director

16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

17. drewinseries

Drew

pony smasher is the best, I just watched Annabelle Creation and all his behind the scenes videos on his channel. Such a great dude.

18. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I just finished it and thought it had good moments, but overall was a very weak movie.

19. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Watched this over the weekend for the first time - a brilliant and fun film.

RyanPm40 and tvck like this.