Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self Help Fest 2017 Festival • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Taco-King, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

I feel the same way just after Silverstein. Last time the 2nd stage headliner got an hour I believe so I am hoping Silverstein gets the same.

2. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

So their set isn't like 20 minutes as the list implies? Bc that would be a travesty.

3. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Nope, they're closing the black stage. They're probably getting 45-60 minutes.

4. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

That's a relief, didn't notice the stage names in my excitement haha thanks!

5. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Im stoked that I dont have to show up until 445ish to have some time to prepare for Wage War.

6. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Y'all are FUCKING UP HARD if you skip Angel Du$t.

7. heaththehorizon

Regular

everyone better be there early to see Microwave, by far the best band on this, even though it makes no sense for them to play.

Guys Named Todd and Cgarnsay like this.
  8. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

I can't see them playing less than 45 minutes which is great. Wish they would just play over FIR too but a beer run will do.

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  9. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Seriously tho I agree, don't miss out on Angel Du$t!

Rootradical likes this.
  10. Rootradical

I wish there was re-entry. I was hoping to watch a couple 1pm games and the beginning of the 4pms that day now I have to show up early for them and stray from the path. This is the worst day to put this fest but still won't miss it.

11. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

It is killing me that I have to miss the 1st Birds game. Streaming it on my phone as much as I can while I am there.

12. Chuck!

Regular

FYI: at the last Self Help in Philly, it took fucking forever to get into the venue. The line was like a half mile long, and I missed my last chance to see Chiodos. Keep that in mind.

I'm planning to eat nachos and pound beers at D&B to watch as much of the Eagles game as possible, then make it in for AD

Taco-King likes this.
  13. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I'm actually concerned now if Silverstein gets 45 minutes because while I would love that I don't want to miss Moose Blood.

14. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

I really can't see them getting less than 45

15. Chuck! Sep 8, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 8, 2017)
    Chuck!

Regular

FWIW, this was August Burns Red's "headlining" set on the side stage in 2014

I think they'll get at least 35, 40 mins

16. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

I forgot how amazing there set was on this.

Chuck! likes this.
  17. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Bummed I'll be missing Microwave and Angel Du$t but I'd rather watch the first Eagles game then see their sets. Probably gonna watch the game at Dave and Buster's then walk down the block and hopefully catch Stray From The Path in time.

18. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Well this is going to be unfortunate. I hope they save the singles for late in the set so I can just skip over to Moose Blood. This will be my 19th time seeing Silverstein and as much as I love them, I have never seen Moose Blood and i'm not going to miss Pastel/Honey/Bukowski.

19. riseagainst4L

Regular

I don't understand why you guys are speculating how much time they will get when the app clearly lists a start time and an end time

20. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

for those interested, a silverstein bracket is underway
    Silverstein

21. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

That is a good point but ADTR has a 90 minute time while I have wishful thinking I can't see them playing 90 minutes and 20 songs in 2017.

22. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I wish Silverstein would just plow through DR. As much as I love it I don't need to hear smile in your sleep or whatever they play off IAAIEIT.

Jonny Sniper likes this.
  23. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

I just want to hear them play November again is that so much to ask for?

js977 likes this.
  24. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

That awkward moment when people won't sit down for a murderer and a woman abuser.

25. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Ronnie Radke? Is something happening there during the FIR set or just commentary on him being a shitty human being?