Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rise Against Band • Page 23

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Jul 16, 2016.

1. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

For sure! Bummed me out when the band said they rank it so low in their discography.

2. tomtom94

Trusted

3. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Rumors might be my favorite RA song

4. tomtom94

Trusted

A thought occurred to me that we must be getting to the point where up and coming punk bands will start covering RA songs to pay tribute in the same way almost every punk band has to cover a Bad Religion song as a rite of passage

5. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

that’d be fine by me lol

6. tomtom94

Trusted

JBoch likes this.
  7. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Watching that gave me a rush of nostalgia thinking back to high school and watching any RA video I could find on Youtube. Hope they do more of these.

8. Cmoney86

Trusted

that was really cool. and yeah i hope they do more of these.

imma be a little selfish tho right here and wish they would announcing something regarding the new album like just give us a single in demo form idc i jsut want something

9. Cmoney86

Trusted

71FCA8FD-AB42-43C1-8E78-2F6001398D5C.jpeg Hopefully he says something about the new album

JamesMichael and JBoch like this.
  10. Cmoney86 May 13, 2020
    (Last edited: May 13, 2020)
    Cmoney86

Trusted

Saw them for the first time 9 years ago tonight with bad religion and four year strong. And it started a trend. I’m up to 15 times live in the last 9 years

8AEA6FAD-1B7A-4CA7-9B5E-B4B8EC9E9C30.png

JamesMichael likes this.
  11. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

I always turn to RA when shit is going bad in America, but their music is hitting different this time around. Appeal to Reason is giving me an emotional reaction this morning.

12. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Watched a recent livestream that Tim did and he said they have an album's worth of new material written but they're on hold with the next steps until COVID clears up. Bleh.

pbueddi likes this.
  13. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Start demoing my guy, what else is there to do haha

Yellowcard2006 likes this.
  14. That's surprising, I thought they had started recording with Stevenson?

15. JamesMichael

Yeah I thought they were a lot further on than that as well.

16. Cmoney86

Trusted

857B54C2-AFFC-4E34-8851-8B1D885257FF.jpeg Hopefully the new album is brought up. It’s being recorded in Colorado with Bill Stevenson. so nothing could have been done theses past few months but now with everything slowly reopening hopefully it gets recorded in the next couple of months and comes out in November or December.

17. JamesMichael

I think we’ll be looking at next year at this point. I can’t see RA releasing an album and not touring it.

18. Cmoney86

Trusted

Idk possibly but part of me thinks they will want it out around the election but wolves came after the election and everything but idk. I just want new RA music

19. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I wish Wolves came out before the last election. Just listened to that the other day. I still enjoy it, but dang the production bugs me.

Endgame has grown on me a lot recently too.

Still not completely sure about Black Market. I think I like maybe 70% of the album.

pbueddi likes this.
  20. Cmoney86

Trusted

im pretty sure they had to do rewrites for lyrics for wolves since they went into the writing process thinking Hilary was gonna win and then she didnt. not saying that changed the release date but still

21. Cmoney86

Trusted

He didn’t really say anything about the new album other then they have new music they want to play live when they get to turn the lights on and play live shows again. It’s all the way at the end of the stream before he plays the last song

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

pbueddi likes this.
  23. Cmoney86

Trusted

Suffer came out 14 years ago today

JBoch, JamesMichael and pbueddi like this.
  24. JamesMichael

Suffer was a huge album for me (along with Siren Song). Still incredible to this day and only few albums since have gave me 'that feeling' Suffer and its two predecessors have.

Crisp X likes this.
  25. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Cool interview about writing and the reception to "Savior"

JBoch likes this.