Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rise Against - Wolves (June 9th, 2017) Album • Page 12

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Apr 18, 2017.

1. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Aside from Chris leaving the band...Tims voice started going after Sufferer came out. It’s another reason I haven’t seen them since. Last I saw them he started sounding more nasally, did a lot less screaming, and did more talk-singing. That was in 2006!

Tim is still one of my favorite lyricists of all-time and his voice is still really good bc he has a tone that will never go away, but his vocals from RPM through Sufferer was something magical. He was just on point and never really had to strain like he’s had to in the last decade.

I mean, shit, he NAILED To Them These Streets Belong back in the day! That’s a high and difficult song to sing.

JamesMichael likes this.
  2. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

They will always be one of my favourite bands of all time. I’ve never been able to find a band that gives me the same vibe that they do. During that era it was modern fast catchy punk songs that had meaning and you could really feel it from Tim’s voice. They were really firing off all cylinders during that three album run.

All killer and no filler!

3. Cmoney86

Trusted

A7ACA1B3-37B7-4FFD-A084-2812C79A6941.jpeg Hopefully we get some information about the new album

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

5. Cmoney86

Trusted

They are teasing escape artists the b-side from the black market and an announcement for tomorrow.

6. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

B-side album?

7. Cmoney86

Trusted

i dont think they have enought stuff for a full bsides album. i mean you only have this the 2 songs from wolves and then about damn time. unless they have a shit ton of stuff no one knows about or didnt include on the first bsides album. whatever it is im stoked for even tho ive had escape artists since 2014

the first bsides album had 13 years worth of songs on it

8. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Yeah maybe an EP with a couple new songs also? Guess we'll see...

9. Cmoney86

Trusted

I want a full length. They where supposed to have a new full length this year but I’m sure covid fucked that up. Regardless I’m stocked can’t wait for tomorrow

10. Cmoney86

Trusted

Yellowcard2006 likes this.