Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rhye - Blood (February 2, 2018) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by irthesteve, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Manana

I feel exactly the same way. Don’t be disheartened. Beautiful album. What’s your favourite track?

2. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

They should really learn about Linkfire.

3. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Thats a real tough one... Please is just so incredibly gorgeous, as is Song For You. I also really love Stay Safe. In all honesty, I can’t choose. Whenever I want to listen to music from this album, I listen to it in full as a complete experience.

CarpetElf and Letterbomb31 like this.
  4. Manana

Albums that make it difficult to pick a fave song are the best. With this record mine changes all the time but right now I’d probably say the closer. The way the strings kick in get me every single time.

Stay Safe is beautiful and has a different kind of vulnerability. Love the record. Thanks for sharing

OotyPa likes this.
  5. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Feel like fans of Rhye will be into this. The album comes out Friday.

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  6. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

New song on streaming. Looks like a new project next week too. We are blessed to have this band. Odd and disappointing the Copeland kids haven’t flocked to these guys yet.

7. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

New "piano project" / classical music-inspired EP called Spirit is out today. One of the songs features Olafur Arnalds. Super pumped to check it out.

8. OotyPa May 10, 2019
    (Last edited: May 10, 2019)
    OotyPa

fall away Supporter

holy wow this is good. Patience, Wicked Dreams, and Save Me are on another level.

Matt Chylak likes this.
  9. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Very nice listen on this rainy day

10. Manana

Super smooth and relaxing.

11. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

Wasn't expecting something new from them so soon. This is great

OotyPa likes this.
  12. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

This is pretty fantastic - so much juicy bliss for our ears. Love it

13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

14. Matt Chylak

He really likes taking pictures of his partner.

15. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Cool article - Rhye's Michael Milosh Puts Down Roots

Really hyped for the new album. I'm all about a more uptempo, dancey version of Rhye. I really love this feature track that dropped a couple weeks ago:

irthesteve likes this.
  16. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

new album out at midnight, listening to it now and it's really great

OotyPa likes this.
  17. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

This has been the weirdest week. Doesn't feel like it's gonna be Friday at all lol. Been hyped for this tho. Excited to listen.

How's it compare? Any new sounds?

18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

To me, it feels a bit groovier. I like Blood overall, but it's a bit of a slog by the end, this one feels like there's a little more life in it, like something special sparked

OotyPa likes this.
  19. Matt Chylak

I'm excited for this album! Rediscovered Spirit during a concussion over the holiday. Really beautiful and quiet.

Very surprised that "Come In Closer" is the first song after the intro, that's probably my least favorite of the songs released to date for Home.

20. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

This is gorgeous, as expected. Not too much of a shift in sound, but this album definitely seems to have more personality than Blood.

21. OotyPa

fall away Supporter