Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pop-Punk Thread (Official Thread) Genre • Page 11

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. btr

Trusted Supporter

Hmm interesting. Didn't grab a screenshot but it was Seaway saying singer/guitarist Patrick Carleton has not been in the band since December 2019 but it has not been made public yet. And that they do not support his current statement he made today.

2. 333 GANG

ACAB

Where can I read the statement?

3. 52057FDA-0E16-4BB5-B4B5-B15B5C31DA55.jpeg

Leftandleaving likes this.
  4. 333 GANG

ACAB

Ugh.

5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

This slaps

sawhney[rusted]2, Carrow and 333 GANG like this.
  6. 333 GANG

ACAB

sonder and Anthony_ like this.
  7. yup, that song is a jaaaam. can't wait to hear more from them.

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

Richter915 and earthlight like this.
  10. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

I wish I had liked the singles more. The mixing on them still drives me crazy, it almost sounds like the guitar is buried and/or they are missing “something”. Hard to put a finger on what it is exactly. The last record sounds far superior to their last few single releases in that aspect.

btr likes this.
  11. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

This is super cool. They've been doing some great content at home and a bunch of live streams.

I hope some of you check it out!

12. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

sonder likes this.
  13. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

14. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

digging the new SA! quality summer-time pop punk

sawhney[rusted]2 and Richter915 like this.
  15. Australians Yours Truly release their debut album Self Care on September 18th and the lead single Together is MASSIVE. Absolutely love this song. Between this lot and Stand Atlantic, Sydney is putting in work - I don't actively seek out much pop-punk anymore since it's an oversaturated genre but I can't get enough of this.

16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

17. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

18. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Damn, Stateside are breaking up :/

19. soggytime

Trusted

Great new artist. So I don't want to sound uninformed by saying this, but this new wave of female pop punk bands all comes back to Hayley right? Truly demonstrates her legacy and influence as an icon if so

20. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Speaking of female front pop-punk bands, I wish I liked Tonight Alive’s latest two albums. Not really a fan of the direction they’ve gone.

The Consider This EP and What’re You So Scared Of are amazing.

21. btr

Trusted Supporter

22. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

23. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Did Seaway ever comment on their tour manager physically assaulting Mariel Loveland from Candy Hearts a few years ago?

Also weren't they supportive of Harry Corrigan and No Good News back when that situation with his rape allegations went down?

24. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

They didn't address it but he never managed for them after the allegations. I don't think Seaway was one of those bands who supported No Good News. I mostly remember that being State Champs and Transit.