Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Out of Service – ‘What We Bring With Us’ (Album Premiere)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Today we’ve got the premiere of the new EP from Out of Service. You may recognize the band name and/or album cover from one of our regular community members and his memorable avatar. The album was mixed and mastered by Nathan Hussey from All Get Out and it’ll be out this Friday. You can stream the whole thing below and pre-order it on Bandcamp.

JRGComedy likes this.
  2. Mattww

Regular

This is awesome, congrats teebs on a great EP. Left unsaid is devasting but beautiful.

teebs41 and Jason Tate like this.
  3. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

teebs41 likes this.
  4. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Thanks matt! Yea that song is super personal for our singer. Really glad you were able to check it out!

5. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

6. Mattww

Regular

Also i think you said there are different styles on here which is really evident. The thing that stands out most to me is how super interestin the song structures are. Even though it pulls from different genres, it feels pretty unique.

7. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I'm in the middle, sounds good so far ;D and the singer sounds a bit like William Beckett of The Academy Is ;D

teebs41 likes this.
  8. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Too bad Drive Thru Records is no more, this would somehow sit well with their catalogue ;D (obviously I mean it as a good thing, if it's not too clear ;D).

teebs41 likes this.
  9. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

haha, Yea, Hear the Sound's intro is absolutely an homage to that time period! I wanted to write something that sounded like it could fit in with that music but still sounded fresh and original. Thanks for the compliment!

Bartek T. likes this.
  10. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Bartek T. likes this.
  11. Kmil

Trusted

This is really good, For These Ghosts and Left Unsaid are my favorites

12. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious