Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Out Of Service - What We Bring with Us (Feb 24, 2017) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kennedy, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

1. For These Ghosts
    2. Hear The Sound
    3. the Consequence
    4. Left Unsaid

Really cool band featuring our very own @teebs41! Full EP is out Feb 24, check out the stream of the single "here the sound". im loving this single so far, really catchy pop-rock vibes from this track.

teebs41 and bradsonemanband like this.
  2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Contender likes this.
  3. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

There's some heavier stuff on here too.

KennedyBN likes this.
  4. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Subbing

teebs41 likes this.
  5. Kennedy

Pumped for this Teebs!

teebs41 likes this.
  6. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

7. Kennedy

Cool interview, beat me to the post!

teebs41 likes this.
  8. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I can't believe @teebs41 is gonna cash in on that reunion emo revival $$$$ NICE
    also have I mentioned I like the cover art you guys are using? I really do

teebs41 likes this.
  9. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Haha I wish! I just hope people check out the record tomorrow (oops) here!!!

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  10. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

11. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

yeah i love that cover. did someone in the band do it? or was it an already existing piece??

teebs41 likes this.
  12. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

it was already an existing piece, a friend of mine from high school did it! we talk about it on our FB page, and post his other work! facebook.com/outofserviceband

to follow up: we chose it bc we thought it blended the light and dark themes of the EP nicely.

13. Kennedy

Woooo! Pumped to play this tonight after work. Excited for you Teebs!

teebs41 likes this.
  14. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Cool EP, Teebs. I don't know why, but I hear serious Coheed vibes on the Consequence.

teebs41 likes this.
  15. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Thanks for checking it out! Means a lot!

16. Kennedy

hitting play for the first time!! Im absolutely loving the clean guitar through the verses on "For These Ghosts"

teebs41 likes this.
  17. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

wtf teebs you held out on us

coleslawed, teebs41 and KennedyBN like this.
  18. Kennedy

the clean tones and melodies on the guitar are awesome all throughout this thing. The switch between the heavier / distorted guitars and the clean melodic work is done really tastefully and seamlessly. that little bit in "the Consequence" that goes into the clean guitar is rad.
    Left Unsaid was cool. the build was done in a cool way i wasnt expecting. when the vocals first started hitting higher notes i was expecting the band to rise with him but it was cool that everything kind of stayed mellow. when the climax did eventually come it made it that much bigger.

i hope lots of people check this out! nice work Teebs, really good stuff. excited for future releases. hopefully we dont have to wait too long.

EmmanuelSCastle and teebs41 like this.
  19. teebs41 Feb 22, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 22, 2017)
    teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Thanks man! Great stuff. Again really appreciate you checking it out. The next ep/lp whatever it ends up being is basically written it's just a matter of how long it takes us to record it ha. I think we want to start that this summer so we will see. For us this is a hobby, we won't ever be touring or anything just doing local shows ans maybe mini weekend tours out of town. But yea I would love to have the next release out next year. This release was originally going to be a full length but we got tied up with time and just wanted to get something out so we cut it down to make the process go quicker. Thanks again for taking the time to listen!

KennedyBN and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  20. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Thanks again for everyone who checked this out yesterday! This is going to be available on literally every streaming platform on Friday! If you are in the philly area catch us at harpers pub in clementon on march 10th!

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  21. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Rly enjoy the melody of Hear That Sound

teebs41 likes this.
  22. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Thanks!

23. Colin Your Enthusiasm Feb 22, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 22, 2017)
    Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Well it looks like I need to check this out. Is it just me or does the dude on the far right look like the singer from Hoobastank

teebs41 likes this.
  24. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Anyone interested I'll be doing some one minute play back videos on our Instagram after release. Instagram.com/outofserviceband

Thanks again to anyone who listened the last two days!

25. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Contender likes this.