Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Michelle Branch • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by JamesMichael, Jan 7, 2017.

1. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

And the original album still sounds so fresh minus a few 00s quirks.

When I listen to her on the Gunz Show / live album Q&A she said March. Not sure if that has changed.

pbueddi likes this.
  2. pbueddi

Trusted

Vinyl update

manoverboard365 and JamesMichael like this.
  3. pbueddi

Trusted

4. pbueddi

Trusted

JamesMichael and bradsonemanband like this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

pbueddi and JamesMichael like this.
  6. JamesMichael

7. pbueddi

Trusted

Wait what?! This is absolutely the last thing I expected to hear. It seemed liked they were so happy together and everything. I wonder what happened.

JamesMichael likes this.
  8. JamesMichael

Same, it seems he cheated whilst on tour according to the news and the deleted tweet from Michelle? Sucks.

9. pbueddi

Trusted

Is it bad that I think she was totally justified with slapping him? Gotta feel bad for her right now. Wonder what this means for the album/tour.

10. JamesMichael Aug 12, 2022
    (Last edited: Aug 13, 2022)
    JamesMichael

100% team Michelle on this one. Not sure how the incident resulted in an arrest but from what I’ve read I also feel that it justifies the actions.

pbueddi and bradsonemanband like this.
  11. Two slaps equals an arrest and having to post bail? That’s pretty messed up…

JamesMichael likes this.
  12. heartchapel

Regular

It could have something to do with the police being called for a domestic disturbance, and she admitted to slapping him twice. At that point protocol might dictate "dv call and admission means we gotta arrest". Considering the low bail for someone with money, and her being let out in under 6 hours, it seems more of a protocol thing than the police thinking that she was an actual danger to him.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  13. JamesMichael

Did anyone catch her set at When We Were Young? Wish she'd come back over to the UK.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  14. I caught the last 3 songs of her set on Saturday

15. JamesMichael

Nice! How were the three songs? What was the crowd like?

16. The crowd was great! Big crowd, all singing along. Obviously the biggest crowd reaction was while she played “Everywhere.” Saw a few Michelle Branch tshirts throughout the day too.

pbueddi and JamesMichael like this.
  17. pbueddi

Trusted

Need to revisit her latest album.

18. JamesMichael

I've still struggled getting into the her last two albums but I have a strong connection with her everything West Coast Time and pre, especially her first two albums.

Just threw on The Spirit Room and Hotel Paper this morning and they still rule.

bradsonemanband, Paulms85 and pbueddi like this.