Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Linkin Park - One More Light (May 19, 2017) Album • Page 36

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by TEGCRocco, Feb 16, 2017.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

Dig all three songs. A lot.

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

3. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

4. irthesteve

Is there a Mike album thread? I didn't see one

5. BTDandFeelingThis

beachdude42 likes this.
  6. Cmoney86

Trusted

two years ago today the music industry and one of the biggest bands in the world lost a huge voice and influence to tons of bands that are huge today. linkin park was huge for me growing up and when i woke up 2 years ago today after working a 10 hour shift at work with my phone blowing up with texts facebook messages Facebook post snaps i couldn't believe what i was reading i had to jump on my laptop to see if it was true and it was. i was devastated Chester was an amazing voice and we will never hear another song with his powerful voice and emotions on it again. i will admit while im typing this i am crying. 2 years later and the thought still wrecks me. rip Chester you and your band where huge for me! with that being said no one knows what someone is going through so always look out for your friends and people in general. depression and mental health is huge and should not be taken for granted.

7. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

I kind of felt the same when hearing the news of Chris Cornell. 90-93 in my college days (and college radio) was huge for me, and he was all over the place.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  8. irthesteve

Got this email from the fan club, I'm sure someone in here can contribute

LP Street Soldiers,

This year we are celebrating the 20th anniversary of HYBRID THEORY. We have some very special things planned throughout the year and want you to be a part of it.

We’re looking for photos, videos, ticket stubs, merch, flyers, souvenirs and anything else you collected from the early days of the band in the late 90’s through the HYBRID THEORY era of 2000-2002. Some great examples include (but are not limited to) live concert footage and photos, pictures of band members and signed goodies from LPU meet and greets.

All you have to do is click here and you will be taken to an upload site and asked to grant rights to Warner Records to use the content.

Please upload by March 16, 2020.

Any questions reach out to lpuhq@lpunderground.com

- LPU HQ

9. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

holy shit it's been 20 years already

10. AlwaysEvolving21 Mar 5, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 5, 2020)
    AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Ah yessss, Hybrid Theory.

I won my 8th grade cross country conference meet because of that album. I remember it getting me so damn pumped before the race. I had never come in first place at a cross country meet before that day and I credit my performance on that album haha.

11. BTDandFeelingThis

Cmon vinyl repress

12. irthesteve

Hybrid Theory actually still holds up really well

13. All of their albums hold up well

14. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Funny, this album was my jam during my 9th grade track and field season (right when the album came out, likely the same for you too then I imagine).

15. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I definitely wasn’t old enough back when it originally came out, but Hybrid Theory was also my cross country/track jam before almost every race (from like 2009-2012 basically).

anonimito and AlwaysEvolving21 like this.
  16. irthesteve

I definitely ran to Meteora a lot, high school sprinter here

17. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Linkin Park was my first ever proper gig. Supported by Dilated People’s and Puddle of Mudd.

I crowd surfed to She Hates Me and thought I was the coolest

18. soggytime

Trusted

I remember "In the End" would get played over the speakers in gym class during 5th grade, (This was 2002/2003) That was actually my first exposure to the band

beachdude likes this.
  19. Cmoney86

Trusted

There’s rumors going around that there’s an unreleased song from this albums writing sessions coming out at the end of the month

20. Cmoney86

Trusted

Rumors were true.

dropping soon

Chester on vocals

from the one more light sessions

21. irthesteve

A whole album??

22. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Nah, it looks like a greatest hits with Friendly Fire included as the "new" song. There's 20 songs, but track 14 was skipped over for some reason when they were posting teasers. Could be another unreleased song

23. Cmoney86

Trusted

deluxe version of OML or a greatest hits album

people on their sub reddit think a greatest hits album

24. irthesteve

Ahh got it

25. flask

Trusted Supporter

The teases are all music videos so I’d lean towards a singles/greatest hits album

TEGCRocco likes this.