Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kristen Bell Talks ‘Veronica Mars’ Miniseries Potential

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Indiewire reports that Kristen Bell and Ryan Hansen have confirmed they want to do a new Veronica Mars miniseries:

That’s right — a miniseries, not another feature film, and one that wouldn’t go the crowdfunded route again. “Rob and I email about it every couple of months or so,” she said. “And personally I think, and I think Rob probably agrees, is that a) we’ll never make the fans pay for it again and b) the format works better as an episodic [series].”

To be clear: No deal has been made and no timeline is in place for this happening. But for those eager to know what’s next for “Veronica,” it’s good news.

2. Eva89

Trusted Prestigious

YES! One of my favorite shows ever, movie was great too.

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I’d love this. One of my all time favorite shows.

Erwin89 likes this.
  4. Eva89

Trusted Prestigious

Can’t wait for izombie to return also, Rob Thomas is the man.

5. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Pls happen

6. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Quit playing games with my heart.

7. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

I thought the movie was great, but it definitely works better as an episodic series. I'm in for whatever Kristen Bell wants to do though. I sat through all of the trash pile that was house of lies just because she was in it.