Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (J.A. Bayona, June 22, 2018) Movie • Page 34

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I can say with complete bias that I’ve enjoyed every single Jurassic Park movie

2. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Literally a person who has it all. Looks, voice, charisma, personality

Brother Beck likes this.
  3. I watched this yesterday. Idk why when there were a bunch of other more critically acclaimed things I could be have watched, but I thought it was fine and entertaining enough.

Did anyone watch the new short? It's decent. Surprised that it looks like it had a sizable budget.

4. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Wait, how did they reproduce so quickly?

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

since this is meant to be a tie in to the next film, I went and made a new thread :-)

Jurassic World 3 (Colin Trevorrow, 2021) • forum.chorus.fm

6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Well we don't know how long it's been between movies, right? Could be several years into the future

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

They

Found a way.

8. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I thought I read that it took place a year after Fallen Kingdom, but I don't know if that was official.

9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i cannot imagine a scenario where this is a good movie, but i know i'll see it because i'm a sucker for monster/creature movies

Zilla, coleslawed and Dodger like this.
  10. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Enjoyed this. Fallen Kingdom had some good bits too

333 GANG likes this.
  11. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

I loved the short but can we stay with that family. I just have no desire to spend anymore time with Pratt or Dallas-Howard’s character lol

brentkid and bradsonemanband like this.
  12. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

He lacks anything resembling charisma in JW 1 and 2. I don’t get it, cause he’s great in GOTG and Parks.

13. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

I feel it’s more on the writing than him. Those two characters in Parks and Fuardians are more congruent with him as a person who’s silly and carefree where as his JW is more serious. I feel like he was written to have that Harrison Ford type persona but that’s just not him.

14. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

15. Yesssss

16. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

This just feels weird now that it is the 3rd movie. It comes across as if they were like, “wow, nobody really seems to care about any of the new characters. let’s just bring back the OG crew, people liked them!”

But the writers clearly don’t know how to really write good characters and won’t write the OG the way the first one did.

Oh well. I’ll still go see this stupid dinosaur movie.

Zilla, RyanPm40 and DrAlanGrant like this.
  17. ghostedaway Sep 25, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 25, 2019)
    ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It's gonna be dumb fun or good fun. Also, wasn't there a short film on FX recently? What was that about?

Oh it's on youtube:

18. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Don’t care how it feels. These movies are pretty bad so yes give me a chance to see the main trio again and maybe the 3rd will be good.

19. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I hope Chris Pratt dies in the opening and then the focus is on those 3

Zilla, I Am Mick and Cameron like this.
  20. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

This should get me excited but their Malcolm dialogue in FK was so next-level horrendous, I just assume they’re all going to be butchered.

21. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

This will be the first time all 3 are in the same film since the original. Nice

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I’ll curb my excitement, they hyped jeff goldblum’s involvement in FK, made him the focal point of every trailer and teaser, and he had, what, a minute of screen time?

BornToRun likes this.
  23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah, I love the original 3 but everything else is a big no for me.

24. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

As long as Treverrow is in control I have no belief that this will be anything but a massive disappointment.

Still gonna be there opening weekend so I guess it doesn’t matter

awakeohsleeper and DrAlanGrant like this.
  25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’m surprised he’s still involved