Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

I just wanted to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a wonderful day no matter what your plans are. We will be on a relaxed posting schedule for the next few days while we recover from stuffing ourselves with food, but we’ll be back in full force on Monday.

Check out the Black Friday / Cyber Monday thread in our forums if you’re looking for some good deals this weekend, and turn the music up if the family gets to be just a tad too much.

2. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Happy thanksgiving to you too, melodybot

3. emeryk3

Wharf Mice

What's a decent music news reporting site for the time being?

4. Iamhollywood315

Regular

Happy Thanksgiving. Eat your heart out and watch some football and enjoy the people your with.

5. transrebel59

Regular

I just go on any of the subreddits related to genres that I'm into.

emeryk3 likes this.
  6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

thankful for the years spent on ap and thankful for the many years to come on chorus!

7. We all slow down this time of year. We like turkey.

8. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

thankful for jason, for the site, for all of the users ive become friends with, and for all of the music ive discovered. heres to many more years here at chorus.

now, im off to find some tofurkey and vegan friendly sides so that i can head to my grandmas and argue about trump with all of my conservative family members.

9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Cranberry sauce is like a top 5 food for me so I was made for this day. can-shaped cranberry sauce on everything for dayyyyyys

Colby Searcy and Jason Tate like this.
  10. emeryk3

Wharf Mice

Yeah, I meant no disrespect. Just not American so no turkey eating here, haha.

InfiniteArms and Jason Tate like this.
  11. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but I will take this moment to thank you, Jason, for running this website, along with your moderators who are always so lovely.

I will also thank everyone in the community for providing good banter.

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you! And since I'm from Canada: Happy "We Get Black Friday Deals Even If It's A Normal Day For Us" Day!