Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Getting To Know Chorus; Cheat Sheet / F.A.Q. • Page 5

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jason Tate, Mar 14, 2016.

1. smikkle

20 posts before you can post

2. smikkle

Before I can post I mean lol

3. EzeRojo

Hi there! I've more than 20 posts and I can't still create posts... What's the problem? Thanks!

4. Redforrester

what the hell?

5. arushipal38

Thanks

asma tariq likes this.
  6. Bluedm

*Shows off Google Knowledge Panel*

Little unfortunate that you have to wait for three days and post 20 times... but I get it, don't want accounts that are made to just promote

7. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Is there an option to limit searches to just your followed threads? Maybe I’m missing it...

8. I do not think so, but I'll make a note about that one, that seems like a good idea.

Serenity Now likes this.
  9. European

Hello, politics and music don't usually mix but lately I've noticed that a lot of Grateful Dead fans are Republican and Trump followers. Would you say that the Dead has always been more of right-wing group?

Thanks for any replies.

10. European

Grateful Dead and Republicans

After visiting an American music forum I've noticed that a lot Grateful Dead fans were Republican and in favor of Trump. Would you say that the group has always been more right-wing than Democrat?

11. Wharf Rat and Colby Searcy like this.
  12. Serenity Now

@Jason Tate is there an option to submit news anymore? I was thinking the recent passing of the SaveOurStages Act via the COVID relief package would be worth celebrating on the main page.

Ahmad2000 likes this.
  13. Serenity Now likes this.
  14. Bluedm

*Shows off Google Knowledge Panel*

Well crap, I have 22 posts and have been on here since November 21, 2019, and I still can't post threads. (God I hope that I don't have to be manually allowed in, that would be a little weird) ;~;

15. It is not currently localized, but most browsers should let you change it with their tools.

16. Adam Coffill

I'm new to this business, thanks for the cheat sheet!) top

17. pachyderm

King of all He purveys...

Surley there is a "what book are you reading thread?".. right? Haven't had any luck locating it via the search window...

18. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

pachyderm likes this.
  19. Serenity Now

@Jason Tate Is it encouraged to report a user for reaching out via direct message to solicit you for “help with a task & willing to pay?” when they are a stranger to you? I got a weird cryptic message today that seems to have disappeared from a user that I don’t recognize & the user appears to know my full name somehow despite me never sharing it here or having it on my profile.

20. Luke Moors

.. similar message just received .. does anyone have information about it? (msg: Hello, Luke Moors! I am looking for a helper for a small task. Willing to pay well for it (nothing criminal). If you are interested - write to my mail Paul.Walker721@proton.me)

Serenity Now likes this.
  21. Will ban. Please report.

Serenity Now likes this.
  22. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Got em

23. Artzee13

Hello.

24. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

thank you.

25. So true bestie