Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fox's Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Singer clarified that Legion and his other show are in the X-Men universe and will relate to future X-Men movies.

2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I thought someone in the know previously said they're in a separate mutant world/continuity? Maybe that was incorrectly reported, or maybe it changed.

I wonder if any movie actors will cameo in any shows, lol. Especially considering Legion's comic book father.

3. Not a comic reader, so I know nothing about Legion, but it'd be cool to see movie characters show up in this!

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Davjs likes this.
  5. Tim

Weird way for that to receive confirmation, lol. The film is just under six months away, and we still don't have an official title or almost any information. Are they waiting to reveal the title, trailer, and villain in one fell swoop?

I'm still so fascinated by this R-rated amalgam of Weapon X, Old Man Logan, and probably X-23, featuring Wolverine, Xavier, and Mister Sinister "in the future" with a "western feel."

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Sounds like the mess that has been the Wolverine franchise. lol

coleslawed likes this.
  7. Tim

True, plus it has the director from the last one (who did great in some ways and terribly in others) and a writer who was involved in Green Lantern, lol. But, for some reason, I'm still starved for information and eager to see it! I'm a glutton for Wolverine punishment, I guess.

8. Tim

9. Davjs

Trusted

Not alone, I don't even want a JLD to happen. So much focus needs to be on the movies they already have lined up, not on out there ideas like JLD. I can't even imagine how they are going to fit it into the current DCU.

Raku likes this.
  10. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Starring Joseph Gordon Levitt, I'm assuming.

coleslawed likes this.
  12. Tim

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

coleslawed, Davjs and Henry like this.
  14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

MEW or Caplan plz

Henry and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

17. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

That's......odd.

Raku likes this.
  18. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Wasn't he basically the reason the first Deadpool was as good as it was?

Raku likes this.
  19. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I thought Tim and Ryan were both massive fans... That surprises and worries me.

Raku likes this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

21. Assuming all that's true, I think Deadpool works with the low budget. It thrives on the writing, with some good action/violence thrown in.

coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  22. RyanPm40

The only extra budget that I think would be great is just more set locations. Totally agree you on writing and action.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

So now that Miller has left this, he wants to direct a live-action hybrid Sonic the Hedgehog film. lol

Raku and RyanPm40 like this.
  24. Davjs Nov 1, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 1, 2016)
    Davjs

Trusted

oh noooooo, what a terrible idea. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be interested in seeing what he'd do with it though. The idea of a live action Sonic needs to be dead, no matter who is involved.

Raku, coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  25. RyanPm40

Yeah, I'd definitely want to see the trailer for the lulz, but other than that... Ugh.

Raku and Davjs like this.