Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Food Dominance: Favorite Thanksgiving Side • Page 20

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Shrek, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

I see you're from CT. My coworker is from there and she was telling me about rutabaga too! I want to try it! I thought it was a car

2. Justice Beaver

Crime Fighting Beaver

It's weird cause I'm not originally from CT, I moved here just over 2 years ago and didn't know it was a thing here until someone told me. I'm from the south and my grandmother used to always make it at Thanksgiving, now it reminds me of her.

It's interesting and hard to explain. It's unlike anything else I've had but I'm a huge fan. It's super easy to make too.

Your Milkshake likes this.
  3. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Marshmallows are gross stuff?? Also I never heard of anyone using caramel. Seems redundant if you're using a proper amount of brown sugar

4. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

No they're not gross on their own I'm just not super into them on SP casserole or just making sweet potato like super crazy sweet in general.

I just like em roasted until they caramelize a little with brown sugar, salt, and maybe some pecans.

ChaseTx likes this.
  5. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

Sounds like if everybody says they hate everything you are inviting everybody for a full homemade Thanksgiving dinner.

Keep neg-ing everything everybody!

Justice Beaver likes this.
  6. Justice Beaver

Crime Fighting Beaver

Jokes on you, I'm deeply lonely and am just trying to get people to come hang out with me.

7. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Move to Dallas

8. Justice Beaver

Crime Fighting Beaver

9. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

10. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

11. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

not gonna read all 11 pages but I wanna know why the goddamn hell deviled eggs isn't an option smdh

12. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Today my grandma I never see or speak to drunk called me about deviled eggs

Colby Searcy, Joe4th and littlejohn like this.
  13. theagentcoma

like, to talk about how to make them or to discuss the merits of deviled eggs in general?

littlejohn likes this.
  14. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

She was making them and thought of me because she has seen me make them once. She talked about this for a while. Then she told me she knows how to drive but can't pass her license test and that she has pictures of me as a kid riding a horse.

15. theagentcoma

these are all v important topics

Colby Searcy likes this.
  16. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

LADIES & GENTLEMEN

The Commission on Delishin’ has been rocked to it’s core.

After a nearly week-long poll, an unprecedented bell-to-bell length, the dust has settled and two combatants just refuse to go down!

There will be a tie-breaker poll: stuffing v. mashed potatoes. 24 hours only.

AND YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO CHANGE YOUR VOTE

17. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Colby Searcy likes this.