Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bayside / Say Anything / Reggie And The Full Effect / Hot Rod Circuit Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I was at Emo Night for a bit last night too!

2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Nice, it was pretty fun. I wasn't sure what to expect but I'm glad I went. I'm hoping another one comes around soon. (I was the guy in an Against Me hoody awkwardly holding a Say Anything vinyl that I bought at the show if you saw me).

3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I did see an Against Me! hoody, but I didn't see the vinyl. Maybe it was you!

4. TMS2787

Trusted

Well, I have to work until 8:00 on Tuesday night now. And my buddy was giving me the other ticket he won. Damn it!

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Is Say Anything for sure closing the Cle date on Tuesday? Now that Cavs have taken care of business I'm back on the fence for this but if Bayside is 'opening' I'd be less interested in going.

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Tomorrow:

7-735 Reggie
    755-855 Bayside
    915-1030 Say Anything

I saw last night that Chris had to fly home for a death in the family and Bayside would be playing acoustic I wonder if that is happening for the next few nights or not?

Also the show is very close to selling out so I would get a ticket today if you're gonna go! I'm glad the Cavs swept because I have a show I'm going to every day this week and I really didn't want to miss a game haha

I bought a ticket to see ETID in Erie tomorrow instead of this though, but if you guys go let me know how it is.

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I've seen Bayside 13 times, and just saw them at Agora last August so I'm heavily leaning on not going with just the hour long, opening set. I have zero desire to see Reggie or Say Anything.

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I can't even count how many times I've seen them at this point and I'm seeing them play Walking Wounded at Riot Fest in September so ETID seemed like the obvious better choice. I probably would have still had fun at this show during some of SA's set and Bayside but oh well

9. TMS2787

Trusted

As always, Thank you for the information!

I saw that they did an acoustic set last night in Detroit. Honestly that's more appealing to me based on how many times I have seen them now. But it sucks that someone in the band had to fly home for a death in the family.

10. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Bayside played acoustic last night for some reason.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

12. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

The acoustic set by Bayside was really great last night. The crowd was into it and sang along to pretty much everything.

pauljgreco likes this.
  13. MegT585

Trusted

I know there are a bunch of people from Upstate NY who post in here so I just thought I would take a long shot: I now have one extra ticket to the sold out Buffalo date for this tomorrow. I got the presale package too so it comes with a tour poster. If anyone wants it let me know/message me!

14. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Anyone have other set times ? Does the first of the main two Always play at 7:55 ? Seems early.

15. TMS2787

Trusted

Unless the show starts at 8:00, then it's 8:55. But yeah I agree it is really early.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  16. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Officially got my tickets for the Baltimore date. Can't wait!

17. TMS2787

Trusted

Completely missed Bayside as they finished 5 minutes early. Say Anything was only 65 minutes. Overall I enjoyed their set. The crowd was really into it and I had a good time. But man those are short sets. Co headlining tours suck.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  18. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Bayside was awesome as usual! This was my first Say Anything concert and as an on-again-off-again fan it really made me like them a whole lot more!!

Maybe I am just not punk anymore but that Reggie and the Full Effect really seemed like a cry for help. It made me sad for the guy.
    When I googled him it mentioned he plays characters(?) Can anyone elaborate on that? Is it all an act on stage?

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Glad you enjoyed Say Anything. I'm glad I don't just like their live shows so much because I'm blinded by love for the band.

Can you elaborate on Reggie? That was my second time seeing him and I didn't feel this way at all. I think he has kind of a dark sense of humor and a very lax stage presence. I talked to him for a little after the show and he seemed fine to me. Really nice guy. I think the costumes refer to, for example when he opened the IARB/through being cool tour for SA/Saves the Day, he was dressed as santa and there was a stripper police outfit involved. Actually one of the things I talked to him about and he pretty much said he didn't really feel there was a good reason to dress up for anything (no holiday coming up or anything like that).

Turkeylegz likes this.
  20. devenstonow

Noobie

his last album cover was a toddler (or baby? i dont know) dressed as mr. t. He doesn't take himself seriously and is living off that MCR money (just kidding probably).

also still usually tours with the get up kids

Turkeylegz and SaveTheEarth like this.
  21. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Yea, James is just a goofy dude.

22. MegT585

Trusted

So excited for this tonight.

23. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I really miss his podcast appearances on Matt Pryor's (old?) podcast. Fricken hilarious. Had to stop listening to them at the office because I had to hold back from laughing.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  24. Grato

Regular

Reggie is awesome

25. Morgan

Morgan

So is it acoustic still?