Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Mystery Science Theatre 3000’ Returns

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

delvec19 and angrycandy like this.
  2. ale_av

I didn't know about this! I hope it's as good as the original so I can get my friends into it

3. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Watching the first episode right now and enjoying it.

4. simonbelmont

Regular

If first episode is indication of what's to come, this is a much welcome return.

5. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Watched the first episode last night. Love how it stays true to the original series. :thumbup:

Turkeylegz likes this.
  6. Turkeylegz

Trusted

The humor and style is exactly the same. I am beyond excited to watch the rest.

7. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

it's very good

8. red8ge

Regular

seeing will wheaton almost made me turn off the TV but i'm glad i kept watching

ConArdist likes this.
  9. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

My dad is gonna be so excited for this! Question, is there ANY way to see Netflix shows w/o it, our family doesn't have Netflix. One of my favorite movies is "Barry"(the one about Obama's Columbia University years) and of course Stranger Things. I, ahem, found other means of getting them. I suppose Netflix is the only place to watch legitimately.

10. Jared Luttrell

Regular

Excited to check this out for sure. This show always makes for good background noise if anything.

11. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: