Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Arrow’ Coming to an End

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Arrow will be coming to an end after season eight.

The final season of the Stephen Amell-led drama from executive producer Greg Berlanti and Warner Bros. TV will consist of a reduced order of 10 episodes and air in the fall. The final season will air during the 2019-2020 broadcast calendar.

Playing Oliver Queen has been the greatest professional experience of my life… but you can’t be a vigilante forever.

Arrow will return for a final run of 10 episodes this Fall.

There’s so much to say… for now I just want to say thank you.

— Stephen Amell (@StephenAmell) March 6, 2019

Raku likes this.
  2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

How is this show still even on?

Raku likes this.
  3. NitrateDawn

Regular

Wasn't the original plan at the beginning for the show to go 5 seasons? Even at that point it was way past its prime though, season 2 was great and everything after has just been so bad

Raku likes this.
  4. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

It was. Season 1 and 2 were great, and its mixed after that. But it was supposed to be 5 and obviously that didn't happen. CW/ The WB if you wanna lump it in does that. Smallville was supposed to be 5 and it ended at 11(?) I think.

NitrateDawn and Raku like this.