1. Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez
    I'm gonna go through and start removing my likes on your content :P

jk
    May 26, 2016
    Chase Tremaine likes this.
  2. Chase Tremaine
    Chase Tremaine
    @Dirty Sanchez hilarious, I was starting to wonder if anyone actually read these statuses or not. PLEASE LIKE ME. I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOUR LOVIN'
    May 26, 2016
    Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  3. Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez
    I just happened to click on your profile and I decided to take a gander haha.
    May 26, 2016
  4. Chase Tremaine
    Chase Tremaine
    May 26, 2016
  5. Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez
    How many times have you listened to TBEITBN, or have you not?
    May 26, 2016
  6. Chase Tremaine
    Chase Tremaine
    @Dirty Sanchez not one bit! I've even avoided the third single, "Death From Above." How has everyone heard it already? A leak I suppose? I wasn't too surprised to see that the album didn't officially stream anywhere, but I've been content to wait. I've had plenty good music to listen to, particularly the 2008/2009 DrManhattan records, which I'm kicking myself for only now discovering. I'm going to listen to the album for the first time ever with my brother once I get off work tomorrow afternoon. Afterwards I'll surely put it on my phone and then put it on loop wherever I go for the next 2 1/2 years.
    May 26, 2016
  7. Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez
    Yeah, it leaked last night. I've already pre-ordered and paid for it, so I don't feel too bad ha.

Let me say, I find it to be 100x more awesome than M/M :O :O :O :O :O
    May 26, 2016
  8. Chase Tremaine
    Chase Tremaine
    M/m, as you know, has a place in my life that cannot be debunked, but regardless, that makes me extremely excited! I know my brother will be pumped, as he didn't fall for M/m like I did and he likes "Blood" and "Black" as much as me if not more. It should be a good first listen. Funny enough, I got my email saying the pre-order had shipped, and I'd COMPLETELY forgotten that I purchased a T-shirt. So now I'm stoked to start sporting that as well! hahaha. It almost made me more excited for the shirt than for the record. Also because I'm a goofball.
    May 26, 2016
  9. Chase Tremaine
    Chase Tremaine
    @Dirty Sanchez ^^^ not sure if you get notifications if I don't tag you
    May 26, 2016
  10. Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez
    It's better than Beggars to me I think haha
    May 26, 2016
  11. Chase Tremaine
    Chase Tremaine
    @Dirty Sanchez WOOOOOWWWWWWW. Be careful with your words, sir!!! hahahahah. Also, for old times' sake, DEADBOLT!
    May 26, 2016
  12. Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez
    I'm THRICE FAN on twitter if you didn't already know lol
    May 26, 2016
  13. Chase Tremaine
    Chase Tremaine
    Whaaaaaa @Dirty Sanchez that's hilarious!! Especially because I almost DIDNT add you!! Hahaha. I was thinking, "this is probably spam, but it's a Thrice fan, so that's awesome"
    May 26, 2016