Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Zero Zero Zero

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by BackwardsWalker, Apr 19, 2020.

1. BackwardsWalker

Regular

Has anyone else watched this? I’m only 3 episodes in but so far it’s a 10/10. Not sure how it hasn’t gotten more buzz. If you like the pacing/tension of Sicario then I highly recommend this show! It’s on Amazon Prime and came out this year.

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  2. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

The book was a sobering read. I'll have to check this out.

3. eagles1139

Regular

This show absolutely slaps from episode 3 on. Last few eps are the best thing I’ve watched this year

4. LightWithoutHeat

I watched the first episode and thought it was pretty good. Excited to keep going. They at least stuck to the structure of the book so far.

5. flask

Trusted Supporter

Wasn’t planning watching another crime drama but damn this is high quality.

6. flask

Trusted Supporter

Dane DeHaan is getting worked in this show god damn

7. jkauf Apr 30, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 30, 2020)
    jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

This was definitely my kind of shit and the vibe I’m always looking for. Had a few issues and found myself connecting to the Mexican and Italian stories a lot more, but incredibly shot (the lighting stood out too), great score, and very impressive production. Manual was so good/my favorite.

8. LightWithoutHeat

I unfortunately had to give up on the show. I’ve seen this type of thing too many times between Narcos and Gomorrah. I was really hoping it would track like the book. Ah well.

9. flask

Trusted Supporter

Thought the Mexican and Shipping storylines were very engaging but the Italian storyline was run of the mill narco family stuff. Def played with my phone a lot during some of those scenes.