Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Zech Pluister of Sleep on It Accused of Misconduct

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Zech Pluister of Sleep On It has been accused of various forms of misconduct.

Update: There's more.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. SFguitar

Regular

god damn, it's someone in every fucking band these days

Brent likes this.
  3. BradBradley

Regular

In most instances, it likely always was.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  4. BelieF

Regular

The first post kinda seems personal. The STI thing is dangerous. But at what point after having video proof testing positive for multiple STIs do you just walk away already. He cried to keep you and was gaslighting. Assuming Everytime he cheated it was consensual the first post seems like something that should be handled privately. The second about Ryan well that is something everyone in the scene needs to be aware of.

5. Katie Osborne

What!??? A guy in a rock band cheated?? This can’t be!

6. Yeah, the victim shaming shit can get lost right now.

7. This isn't how living with abuse works. People who are being lied to and gaslit don't stay because they're weak or stupid. Come on.

This kind of cheating is abuse. Keep this take.

8. Katie Osborne

No thank you. You can spin it how you want to. Obviously the guy is a scumbag. Most of us have experienced shitty relationships like this one. That’s life, sorry.

Analog Drummer and Brent like this.
  9. I'm sorry you've resigned yourself to that. Some folks are willing to fight for better. Be blessed.

10. Katie Osborne

Go for it. You as well.

11. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Unsurprised that the one who thought BLM wasn’t remotely political also has other shitty takes. Fuck this band, fuck their attempt at a statement.

12. Katie Osborne

It’ll be okay. Hang in there.

13. Katie Osborne

Stoked for their next EP.

14. One has to try to be these dense.

15. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Imagine being almost 30 and thinking this is cool.

16. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Sounds like a grade A piece of shit to me. Maybe being in a band would make me an asshole too, but I'd like to think not.

17. 333 GANG

ACAB

Man, this Katie character fucking suuuucks

18. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Not only is it most likely false, that's also your typical "Hey, but I can be a victim too!" take.

Please don't be like that.

tyramail likes this.
  19. Katie Osborne

Don’t send me some bullshit warning that this is about sexual assault. It’s not. The fucking guy is a chronic cheater and a manipulator. Yes, he’s an asshole. But it wasn’t sexual assault, so don’t act like I’m advocating for it.

20. Katie Osborne

You’re right, I think this is sooooo cool man.

21. Jason Tate Aug 27, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 27, 2020)
    This kind of cheating is abuse.

Dunno what you're advocating for, all I see are a bunch of your dumb ass posts in this thread.

koryoreo, ItsAndrew, tyramail and 2 others like this.
  22. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I just can’t think of any other reasoning to be the way you are, with this amount of effort.

23. Katie Osborne

Seems like you’re the dumb ass. Okay, it’s abuse. But again, it’s not sexual assault. Two different things.

24. The only person in this entire thread that has used the words "sexual assault" is you.

tyramail and Anna Acosta like this.
  25. Does anyone else hear the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" music start to play when someone moves the goalposts like this, or is that just me?

transrebel59, SAB22 and Jason Tate like this.