Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Zebrahead to Announce Compilation Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Zebrahead will be releasing The Bonus Brothers, a compilation album, on November 24th. The album will contain a variety of songs that were previously only available in Japan. The band have also announced they’re currently working on a new album:

We have been recording the new album and are getting to the point where we can say we are “ALMOST” done. In December, we will start releasing studio recording videos with snippets of new songs…….excited and nervous for you guys to start hearing some of these songs.

Raku likes this.
  2. shawnhyphenray

Regular

They've finally listened to me! I'm excited to basically be getting three Zebrahead released within like a year

Raku likes this.
  3. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I've always enjoyed these guys but it's always seems weird to me that they are huge in other parts of the world but not big at all in their home country

4. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Always see this band live when they tour around here as they are always great fun.

5. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

A lot of bands are like that.

Raku likes this.
  6. Raku

Regular

Any new music from this group is a bonus to me =D