Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Zayn - Mind of Mine Album • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by beachdude, Mar 7, 2016.

1. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Zayn just dropped his best song to date on a random Wednesday. Produced by Malay, this one feel like an updated Prince/Stevie Wonder funk jam. He finally did something that has its own cool vibe.

mattfreaksmeout and PandaBear! like this.
  2. beachdude

3. azzy01

Regular

Wow didn't expect this to be this good, definitely would have never even clicked this if someone from here didn't recommend it and describe it. Would be really cool if his upcoming full length carried a similar sound / vibe

beachdude42 likes this.
  4. beachdude

Yeah, it’s pretty different for him but totally works. The instrumental is great, and he’s finally flexing his vocal range more.

5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

So I listened to Sour Diesel and just kind of had it on and forgot who it was and literally at the end I was like wait didn't I just put a Zayn song on and I had to actually work to process that this song was him because it's just not what I saw coming at all. Super cool song.

beachdude42 likes this.
  6. beachdude

New song featuring Timbaland comes out tomorrow! Honestly sounds great.

7. beachdude

I’m digging this.

8. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

His second album is out December 14th. 27 tracks and I’m already exhausted.

beachdude likes this.
  9. beachdude

Zayn's Sophomore Album Gets a Title and Release Date

Jesus... not only 27 tracks, but it includes pretty much ALL the singles from the last year or so, which are stylistically all over the place. Seems like it'll be kind of a mess.

A new song called "Rainberry" leaked online and is actually pretty good, but tbh I'm not that excited for this.

10. Can't believe he had the guts to call the last song "Too Much"

and the bonus track "Still Got Time" lol

Contender and beachdude like this.
  11. beachdude

LMAO. This album is so damn bloated.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.