Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Zayn - Mind of Mine Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by beachdude, Mar 7, 2016.

1. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

[​IMG]

Out March 25th. And yeah, that capitalization is cringe.

2. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Are any of those bonus tracks? I enjoyed "Pillowtalk" but really love "It's You". Cautiously excited for this.

beachdude42 likes this.
  3. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

That is one of the worst fonts I have ever seen. But I am hyped.

4. Meerkat

I mean, Zayn loves minions. We're not really working with someone with a good radar for cool

SomedayTheFire likes this.
  5. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Why do the last four just lose the weird uppercase/lowercase thing tho?

6. beachdude

Yeah the last four are bonus tracks.

7. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

8. beachdude

The producer of "Befour" teased the instrumental for that track and it sounds great. Hoping that one drops next.

9. Sophos

Regular

yeah the other song i heard from this was boring too, turning out to be just as predictable and vanilla as i thought it would

10. beachdude

I don't think he's doing anything particularly fresh so far, but it's enjoyable to my ears. "It's You" in particular is really lovely. Hopefully the whole album can measure up.

11. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

Yeah that's it, I know I'll be bored of it in a couple of months, but right now the surprise of me liking it more than I thought I would is coasting it along nicely.

12. beachdude

"Befour" is gonna be the next pre-release track supposedly... iTunes put up the track length for track 4 which is that song. That's the song I've been anticipating ever since his first teaser video, so hopefully it lives up to my expectations!

13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I've heard Pillowtalk once, and even then I don't think I got through the whole song... just not my thing at all

14. beachdude

"New one tomorrow 6am EST"

15. beachdude Mar 10, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 10, 2016)
    beachdude

I dig it, pretty standard but catchy.

16. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

It's bad..it's so bad.

17. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I liked it :concerned:

beachdude42 likes this.
  18. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Ehh... found it pretty boring. Definitely not as good as the other released songs which are okay or at least pretty good singles.

19. beachdude

I wasn't completely sold on first listen but it's honestly a really catchy song imo, grew on me really fast.

20. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Maybe I need to listen some more but meh.

21. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

at least this one tried to be fun, i guess. its still not good at all, but at least it doesn't feel like a sex ed slideshow

Nick and schlotty like this.
  22. Meerkat

Not a fan. "It's You" is definitely my favorite so far.

23. beachdude

I mean it's basically a Majid Jordan song with Zayn on vocals... to the point where if they ended up being revealed as the producers I wouldn't be surprised.

24. beachdude

So much negativity on here for what I think is a 3/3 streak of good to great tracks. For a bonus track that isn't even on the actual "album" this is pretty solid imho.

25. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

theyre all boring as hell, its you is kinda better than pillowtalk but thats not saying much. he doesnt sound sexy, he doesnt sound interesting, the production is kinda just there, none of its coming together at all. he blew it. like i hate to say this kind of thing but there is absolutely no reason to listen to this when there is so much actually interesting R&B being made right now.

schlotty likes this.