Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Zac Clark Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by quietwords, Mar 28, 2018.

1. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

"In the midst of traveling the world with Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness supporting the hit self-titled LP, RIAA-certified Gold single "Cecilia and the Satellite," tours with Weezer and Panic! at the Disco as well as appearances on the Today Show and Conan, Zac Clark's released two LPs, the theme song to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's TNT show Wake Up Call, and a new LP is on its way in 2018."

All You're Gonna Do (Alternate Version), by Zac Clark

Saw him open for Andrew at the Coach House shows back in December, and his solo stuff is so good. Releasing a new album this summer. Title track from his last album is one of my favorites.

DarkMatterHotSauce likes this.
  2. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I like his name

3. quietwords

It's ok I guess

4. quietwords

New song, Mountains, released on Friday. He's been performing it on tour with Andrew McMahon.

5. highdive

Such a talented and down to earth guy. I hope the best for him. Trying to make it out to his tour this summer.

quietwords likes this.
  6. quietwords

Looking forward to the Boston date, for sure

DarkMatterHotSauce likes this.
  7. DarkMatterHotSauce

Dark Matter Hot Sauce

Headed to the Chicago date. I really enjoyed hear 'don't just love me cause you're lonely' live--can't wait to pick up the album over the summer!

highdive likes this.
  8. thewmaynes

http://johnnymainstream.bandcamp.com

New record rules

9. quietwords

I’ve had it for about a month- Little Sparrow and Show Me Your Love are two of my favorites. Super solid album.

10. thewmaynes

http://johnnymainstream.bandcamp.com

I didn't buy it when I saw him in July because I wanted to wait for the vinyl release but then I caved and bought it on itunes yesterday.

His music took a little while to hook me, every time I went and checked it out after a Wilderness show I thought it was alright but nothing special and only listened to a couple songs. Seeing him live really got me more interested and I got really into Young Volcanoes over the last month.

So far on this one my favorites are Dennis Rodman, Little Sparrow, Simple Touch and We Don't Have To Dance. If I could change one thing I would move Mountains in the track list, I think We Don't Have To Dance would have been a better closer. But my opinion might change the more I listen.

quietwords likes this.