Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

YouTube Channels • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jacob Tender, Mar 27, 2016.

1. kyleadams

formerly thisisalchemy Prestigious

Gosh, so many, haha. I'll have to take a look later when I can sit down and pick through. I subscribe to probably 100+ channels.

2. MarkJ801

Regular

Everyone I follow on YouTube is either homosexual, a musician, filmmaker, or prankster. It's a weird mix lol.

3. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

this is so weird

4. joe727

A DILAPIDATED BOAT! Prestigious

Just heard about that via Kyle from Secular Talk's video on it. Looks like it's going to particularly hurt ALOT of the youtube political commentary channels.

5. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

6. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

LAHWF is the only prank channel I actually enjoy, some of the stuff on there is genuinely hilarious

7. joe727 Sep 2, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 2, 2016)
    joe727

A DILAPIDATED BOAT! Prestigious

The youtube channels i was on a regular basis are very limited. Don't care for vloggers and Let's Plays at all.

Pretty much just watch news/political channels (current favorite is Secular Talk), movie/tv review channels (current favorite is What The Flick!?), and some movie related stuff like Honest Trailers, Cinema Sins, and Movie Fights.

There are also a few reaction channels (Blindwave, Reel Rejects, Akasan, Flickfreaks, Superhero News) i'll check out after a trailer I liked comes out just to get a feel for other people's first impressions of it.

There is also a really cool WW1 history channel called The Great War i'll check out occasionally where since 2014 this guy has been recapping the events of WW1 week by week up until the 100th anniversary of the Armistice in 2018.

8. Davjs

Trusted

I have a crazy mix of gaming, music, comedy and movie channels. Doing this list of my subcribers makes me realize I spend too much time on Youtube. I'm not sorry.

A Dose of Buckley
    Black Nerd Comedy
    Belated Media
    Channel Awesome
    Collider
    Comicstorian
    Continue?
    Davjs - my own channel for fake fan made videos mostly :-)
    DC Entertainment
    DidYouKnowGaming?
    Dorkly
    Egoraptor
    FreddieW
    Game Grumps
    Gritty Reboots
    h3h3 Productions
    How It Should Have Ended
    Jeremy Jahns
    John Campea
    JohnTronShow
    Kevin Smith
    Kinda Funny
    Kinda Funny Games
    LeandroLeonardi MTM - Acoustic instrumental covers of songs you guys would all like
    Maddox
    MetallicaTV
    NinjaSexParty
    Rejected Ideas
    Screen Junkies
    TeamFourStar - The wait is tooooo long for DBZ Abridged Eps but so worth it when they drop
    thelonelyisland
    Thrice
    Tim Changzzzzz
    videogamedunky
    XVP Comedy

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  9. stuckinvhs

Social Justice Wizard Prestigious

H3h3
    Jontron
    I hate everything
    The cinema snob
    Rocked
    Channel awesome
    When I smoked weed I would also watch king of the hill youtube poops religiously.

Davjs likes this.
  10. exanctile

Fight the long defeat.

11. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Surprised it used took this long for JonTron to get mentioned, he's my favorite.

The Cinema Snob is the only channel awesome guy I can stand anymore.

12. Davjs Sep 13, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 19, 2016)
    Davjs

Trusted

Jontron was mentioned before then! He's so great though, if I had to only chose 5 to watch again ever, his channel would be on there even with how infrequent his videos are.

I've only ever watched Nostalgia Critic from Channel Awesome, but I know they have a lot of different shows. I'll give Cinema Snob a shot!

13. poppunkpotato

Jalen Ramsey is the GOAT

Chuggaconroy anyone?