Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

YouTube Channels

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jacob Tender, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Do you follow any interesting channels on YouTube? Vloggers, educational channels, hobbies, etc. Let's hear about them.

2. Personally, follow a lot of musicians, bands, and labels I like. The channels I watch the most though are pretty eclectic.

First and foremost, I watch Casey Neistat every single day. The man is endlessly interesting and constantly working, which gives me a good boost of motivation when I need it. To make me chuckle I follow Brad Hall and GradeAUnderA. CGP Grey and Brusspup are great for obscure knowledge drops. I'm also really into RetroSnickers for some reason. I'm no sneaker-head, but shoe restoration fascinates me.

AelNire likes this.
  3. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

This looks like fun and I'm very excited to finally see a superhero that looks like me

MegT585 likes this.
  4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I've been excited about this since it was announced a year or two ago.

The only channels I actively follow pertain to wrestling and Pokemon. lol

Meerkat likes this.
  5. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

6. Wow! This looks great! I love Hannah Hart so much.

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Oh yeah, upupdowndown is a great video game channel if you are a wrestling fan.

8. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

Jeremy Jahns is good for movie reviews. Big Quint is good for hip-hop "reviews" (he basically just dances the entire time but it's amazing).

lightning13 likes this.
  9. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

10. Tyler

Regular Supporter

11. Cornerb0y

Load"*",8,1

A friend of mine does Let's Plays with his wife. They are fun to watch, and have a really close community of watchers. They have a fan base that seems to grow more and more every day. Check them out!

https://www.youtube.com/user/bowlingotter

12. OH MY GOD SO MANY.

BaratsandBereta and BriTANick are inactive for the most part, but I thought I should mention them in case you haven't heard of them before, definitely some of the best comedy shorts I've seen.

Also, I follow so many Asian people.

13. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I won't lie, the only thing I watch is DBZ Abridged on TeamFourStar

Davjs likes this.
  14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

JASH (VPN)

B REAL TV

15. Fucking Dustin

I guess, like it's technically active and they're making new episodes but the period of time between each new episode is astronomically long haha

Davjs likes this.
  16. I think it's amazing that they're still going with it. I loved that channel in middle school.

17. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

I mainly watch Mr Sark, Ashens, ADoseofBuckley and The Slow Mo Guys...but they don't upload very often so I find myself also watching people like Syndicate and Terroriser...

18. Fucking Dustin

I think they got their own studio now haha, I can't recall but a close friend told me they're basically a production house too now

Jacob Tender likes this.
  19. They did Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged too, right?

20. Fucking Dustin

Maybe, I'm not sure, only ones I've watched are DBZ and Hellsing Abridged, but it probably was them

21. MegT585

Trusted

So. So. Excited for this. Love Hannah, Grace and Mamrie so much.

22. kyleadams

formerly thisisalchemy Prestigious

I follow mostly drummers, some tech and science channels, a few fitness/health and of course all of the late night talk shows like Jimmy Fallon and the like.

23. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

24. stayillogical Apr 6, 2016
    (Last edited: Jan 24, 2022)
    stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Dead Kevin is the only channel I've ever followed. It's a hilarious sketch comedy group of three roommates in LA. They are retired though and focusing on individual efforts to be stand up comedians. One was in an episode of New Girl, and another was on Conan and a Starburst commercial pus various comedy tours, etc. They're all talented. I went to college with Ahmed, these guys are going to be successful in the biz. Look up Dead Kevin, watch a video.