Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

You're The Worst (FXX) TV Show • Page 48

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Keagan Ilvonen, Jan 22, 2016.

1. man. aya is a treasure

2. ha! nice fart, paul! real poopy!

god i miss this show

3. I'm so stoked to watch that later, I'm in the middle of my rewatch. the three opening episodes of season 4 might still be my favorites

4. Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 5.19.48 PM.png

JRGComedy, I Am Mick and Vivatoto like this.
  5. "get me off wikifeet man"

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I really hate these arbitrary viewing windows they put on these things. I'm gona be in the middle of nowhere without internet until the 5th and I don't think I have time to watch it tonight

7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

No Children came up on shuffle on my way to work today so I came in and rewatched the last few minutes of the finale. Such a great show, sorry to bump with no news!

8. Why did I decide to start this only now? I watched the pilot yesterday and had a dumb smile on my face during the whole thing

mescalineeyes likes this.
  9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

It’s the best show

Why Bother? likes this.
  10. devenstonow

Noobie

I watched this entire show in like, 5 days and don't think I will ever enjoy a show more than it

11. I’ve been occasionally throwing on episodes of this Fox show called Welcome To Flatch, it’s a documentary style sitcom and isn’t very good but Aya Cash is one of the stars and I’ll watch anything she’s in so here I am. Anyway I’m only a few episodes in but this guy her character meets and is going on dates with is played by... Desmin Borges lol. And if that’s not disorienting enough, his character’s fucking name is JIMMY. Whoever made this show wanted chaos

12. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

morgantayler likes this.
  13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

14. shea

RIP Supporter

[​IMG]

15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Sounds pretty fun

16. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

I watched We Broke Up with Aya and it ruled :)

shea likes this.
  17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

with Chidi?!?! Never even heard of this movie, guess I gotta check it out now