Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

You're The Worst (FXX) TV Show • Page 46

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Keagan Ilvonen, Jan 22, 2016.

1. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

I think the reason that scene is so great is I can totally put myself in either’s shoes. I think Edgar is genuinely doing what he believes is in Jimmy’s best interest, and I think Jimmy is totally understandable in his reaction. I know I’d be pissed if someone pulled that on me the night before my wedding.

Same. Paul has some deep flaws, but Lindsey straight up stabbed him, cucked him, and had an abortion without telling him. I mean, Jesus.

Even his MRA phase seemed more like him desperately reaching for a belief system that explains why Lindsey did those things to him, rather than something he actually believed. I thought it made a lot of sense that he would ditch it relatively quickly.

I Am Mick and trevorshmevor like this.
  2. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

If only Abed was still around he’d tell us

jordalsh likes this.
  3. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

becca 100%

trevorshmevor likes this.
  4. mescalineeyes

I think they were all respectively the worst in their own way. I know this isn’t the most inspiring answer but it seems like the way we were intended to feel.

Edgar non-withstanding he was a sweetheart.

5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Killian is the true pure one

jordalsh, Dirty Sanchez, mad and 2 others like this.
  6. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

“Hello, Edgar.”

“Not today, Satan.”

I Am Mick and jordalsh like this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Gretchen isn't the only one

Dirty Sanchez and I Am Mick like this.
  8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Like I get not washing your legs every day but you should also be washing more than your face and armpits.

9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

10. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Yeah you gotta wash your junk for sure

stayillogical likes this.
  11. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Late to this but just finished and what Edgar did was right and both Jimmy and Gretchen realized it in the end. They were going to lie to themselves about being in a "normal" marriage with all the cliches that both of them hate which would inevitably lead to their self-destruction. All season they were lying to themselves about actually wanting that, hence basically every episode ending with the heel turn of one of them smiling but then frowning when the other looked away lol

12. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I always wash my legs but ever since Gretchen’s admission, it immediately pops in my head every morning in the shower

13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ve blown through almost two seasons this week. I’m in love. Edgar is probably my favorite and even though I’ve only known him for one episode, I would die for Sandwiches.

I Am Mick likes this.
  14. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Oh if you love Edgar now....just wait

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  15. mescalineeyes

oh you're in for a heckuva time. this show rules so hard.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  16. Running through this show yet again. Always forgot how hard I laugh at Edgar’s V.A. guy in season 1

“Hey Jerry, bad news, you’re gonna have to turn in your hook”

“But... but I use it to pick things up”

“No man, stuff’s gonna stay on the ground”

jordalsh, I Am Mick and waking season like this.
  17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

What else is that V.A. guy in? I know I recognize him every time I watch but last time I looked it up I couldn't figure out why I recognized him

18. A bunch of stuff, I can’t place him in exactly which scenes but here’s his IMDB

Tim Bagley - IMDb

19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Recently he was in Grace and Frankie, he was also in a pretty major role on Monk for a bit. He’s been in like an episode or two of basically everything though. I love him.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  20. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

In three now and ouch my heart. This is so great and soooo painful. I want to listen to Lindsay describe pop culture forever.

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Edgar being in the new Paul Rudd Netflix show is the most pleasant surprise ever

22. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

final season on hulu 11/9

23. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh my god I had no idea it wasn’t already. I’m suddenly relieved that I’ve been taking it slow.

24. ghostxvapor

Trusted

"Final season." Makes me sad

25. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

That indie wire list is SHIT