Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

You're The Worst (FXX) TV Show • Page 44

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Keagan Ilvonen, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Is this really an hour long? Looks like it's about 45-ish with commercials

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen Apr 3, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 3, 2019)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

which is what's considered an hour long show like Riverdale, the fact that I know there's usually about 8 minutes of commercials per half hour may be the dorkiest thing I know

edit it's 47 minutes nevermind

3. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

It was like 36 min without commercials

4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Sounds right

5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Here we go y'all

6. shea

RIP Supporter

Ben folds!

7. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Damn

8. shea

RIP Supporter

Folds out, mother fucker!

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  9. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Incredible. And Allan’s son Sonny!

10. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

:pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes::pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes:

JRGComedy and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  11. shea

RIP Supporter

That was perfect.

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

ending with No Children was just fucking cruel, a personal attack I won't stand for

they did a great job wrapping it up while remaining true to the characters, Edgar getting really into Serial makes so much sense

dadbolt and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

God damn

Dirty Sanchez and shea like this.
  14. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I can’t remember the last show that stuck the landing as perfectly

15. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Realizing the girl from the flash forward a few episodes ago was their daughter hurt physically

16. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

Did they ever explain why in one of the flash forward scenes Gretchen’s new car was all smashed up?

Also this series was great from start to finish. Will miss it, but nice to see a show go out on top instead of dragging things out past the point where it has something to say.

17. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

:verysad:

Vivatoto and Serh like this.
  18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

probably a red herring, or just showing that Jimmy was so foolish with love that he would buy a destructive person a shiny new car of course that will backfire

AWasteOfATime and omgrawr like this.
  19. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Great finale and a perfect deployment of No Children

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

shea likes this.
  21. No Children :verysad::verysad:

Fuck this was perfect. It ended so well that even though I expected it to run for the whole hour, I couldn’t have seen it possibly going past that last shot

All of the fan service was incredible

jordalsh and Vivatoto like this.
  22. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

That's was really really well done, cheers to them. They had us all fooled, I love it.

23. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

That was good!

24. tdlyon Apr 4, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 4, 2019)
    tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yup, they absolutely stuck the landing, this episode was equally hilarious, heartbreaking and then validating at the end too. SO happy we got a happy ending with Gretchen and Jimmy finally finding a setup that works for them. That last shot was absolutely perfect

My ONLY complaint is that I may have moved where they put the flashforward, I feel like we got a lot of new info thrown at us right after the big emotional scene, and I personally would have liked a little room to breathe first. I actually went back and watched that scene again after the ending and I enjoyed it a lot more (it's the last thing in the show that happens chronologically anyway).

It's not a big deal though, on rewatches it'll be perfectly fine. I'm really, really going to miss this show. It just immediately started amazing from S1E1 and never declined in quality at all

25. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Fuck. That was perfect. Perfect show. I woke up at 4am to watch it and now I can’t go back to sleep because I’m sad/ecstatic.

Vivatoto likes this.