Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

You're The Worst (FXX) TV Show • Page 37

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Keagan Ilvonen, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I watched this ep back to back and virtually nothing was less funny the second time. This was awesome

Think I'm safe to say this season's at a better start than it was at the same time last season

2. Loved this one.

3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Fuck, the ending. I knew they weren't gonna leave this happy, I really hope it's a fakeout

Really funny episode otherwise though

4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Fantastic episode, I can't get over how weirdly perfect the PFT storyline is.

Also why that ending? why? Curious if that's where next episode picks up or if they're gona show a scene from the future every episode from here till the end.

Also liked that the realtor selling their house was the same one they crashed in the Sunday Funday episode

5. mad

I was right. Prestigious

loved new Honey Nuts lol

trevorshmevor likes this.
  6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I really hope real Honey Nuts comes back before it's all over

7. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Born dead is still the best character trait of all time.

8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

It's going to kill me to say goodbye to Jimmy and Gretchen, but I hope Vernon lives on somehow. Whatever Falk does next, that character has to come with.

dadbolt, trevorshmevor and OhTheWater like this.
  9. Wooooooah at that ending

That clip from next week didn’t look like it was gonna continue that. I wonder if they’re gonna start injecting little fast forwards into the episodes alongside the main storyline or something

irthesteve likes this.
  10. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Watched the latest two episodes last night and loved Lindsay posing as Gretchen's mom in the mock phone call

trevorshmevor likes this.
  11. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Man that ending really hurt! I realized how much I love these characters.

12. shea

RIP Supporter

Just watched the most recent one. Goddamn. Hardest I’ve laughed since season 1 probably. Then that ending. Ouch.

13. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

I swear if this show ends on a sad note idk if I’ll ever be okay.

This season has been 10/10 so far though. I was kinda worried about how the show would send off and they have not failed yet.

14. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I love that they’re making fun of Post Malone

irthesteve, Jamie Dagg and mad like this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Becca and Vernon officially the titular worst, but Vernon is also the best died at him saying "nice balls E" and saying that Tallulah was sharting on Lindsay's thongs

16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I took it as more like Lil Peep or Suicideboys type rap lol

Really loved this episode

Justin Roux likes this.
  17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I love that they got Slothrust to be on the show (the band Jimmy sees does the opening credits song)

That opening was Gretchen in the future, yeah? No longer drinking, no wedding ring, fucckkkk.

18. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Yup :( I get the feeling we’re probably gonna get a time jump around the 10th or 11th episode, but I guess we’ll see. Some crazy shit has to happen for Gretchen to stop drinking.

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

20. mad

I was right. Prestigious

funniest ep of the season so far
    I too will never be okay if they have a bummer finale

21. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

mad likes this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

a theory I have is that it could be Gretchen projecting that everything is going to turn to shit as a defense mechanism

Justin Roux likes this.
  23. shea

RIP Supporter

Sweet balls, E holy fuck Vernon is my favorite character ever

24. trevorshmevor Feb 7, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 7, 2019)
    That Gretchen sad face when her boss gives her that little pep talk. God I’m going to miss that so much. Aya’s got a fan for life out of me

And lmao at the clip from next week. I need more scenes of Jimmy interacting with Sam

25. Also, I noticed that the flower arrangement Gretchen stops in front of to stare at briefly in the hotel lobby during the opening scene is the same type of flower arrangement Jimmy picked for the centerpieces. Soooo there’s that

irthesteve, mad and Justin Roux like this.