Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

You're The Worst (FXX) TV Show • Page 36

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Keagan Ilvonen, Jan 22, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

She's hilarious and it makes sense that she's the only girl Gretchen has bonded with

irthesteve and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  2. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I do find her to be hilarious. There's just times that she's an awful human being and I just can't lol

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Well everyone but Edgar is an awful human being

4. shea

RIP Supporter

Oh. Yeah, they’re all garbage people. But I love them. Lol

Except Edgar**

5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I don’t know, Edgar did his war buddy dirty last season

shea, Dirty Sanchez and irthesteve like this.
  7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Honestly, if I have one flaw w/ the first two seasons it's that it took me as long as it did to come around on Lindsay

8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'm not saying she ruins the show or anything, but it's a bummer that this show's writing is soo good but over half of Lindsay jokes are her saying something unbelievably (again, literally) dumb and then shoving a handful of food in her face. It feels kind of lazy

9. Kether Donohue Learned To Love Herself, Thanks To The Body Positivity Movement
    The character I play is just a human being who enjoys food and sex. Episode 3 of season 4 had a sex scene where Edgar (Desmin Borges) knocks on Lindsay's door, and she quickly strips down to her underwear and bra because they can't keep their hands off each other. Women tell me that scene was refreshing; they appreciate seeing a plus-size woman enjoy sex without her size being a joke or a fetish. I felt the same. For me, the scene was about the collaboration between Desi, Stephen, and I to get the best physical comedy and energy of the scene right. Seeing a woman who is bigger than a size six celebrating her sexual pleasure shouldn’t be a rarity on TV or in real life, but it is.

chewbacca110, Vivatoto, shea and 3 others like this.
  10. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Paul’s heel turn to alt right MRA dickhead is so funny

11. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

The episode where Gretchen goes home might be a series highlight

Jason Tate and Serh like this.
  12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

like Beca becoming an antivaxxer when she got pregnant it just made sense

Jason Tate and OhTheWater like this.
  13. MrDaveH

Regular

This show is frustratingly good. It should be way more popular than it is.

14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I think Lindsey is really funny but Becca is actually the fucking worst

I Am Mick likes this.
  15. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Finally caught up! I gotta say I hate everything about this Edgar friend/Doug Benson storyline. Just does nothing for me outside of those PFT jokes

16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, that was easily the low point of the last season

17. Idk it seemed pretty important to Edgar’s storyline. Most of it wasn’t really “funny” but it was interesting to watch him try to cope with his last and his recent breakup by excessively spending money he didn’t have to be well liked and essentially becoming a workaholic. That’s one of those things like Gretchen’s s2 arc where I’m any other show it would’ve been condensed to one episode, but they really let Edgar just stew in that mode for a full season. Also, seeing him interact with people that clearly didnt have his best interest in mind (and in Pemberton’s case, operating under the thin veil that they did) and what he took away from that feels like it was important to his development.

Of course my opinion most of that could change depending on what they do with him this season

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

what don't we talk about- politics, that one crow who had it out for you, what happened between you and Matthew Perry
    you mediated the weirdest hip hop beef, our La Croix budget won't cover you, you're too thirsty , you got Cutlered
    don't hug her she got Cutlered, I need a new catchrphrase
    Linz did you think the janitor was an Undercover Boss, one time he has to be
    who stays in Girl Scouts through high school Debbie
    soup isn't food it's just bone water
    Lindsay pulled a Lindsay and boned a janitor

19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I hope this wasn't the only episode PFT is in

20. Lmao this one was great. Most laughs of the season so far for sure

21. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

PFT was great, hoping for a full arc from him.

Lindsay's pure joy at making the bathroom smell was the best.

22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah I’m fully here for Sleazy PFT

Great episode. Love the running joke of people being happy thinking Gretchen is marrying Boon

stayillogical likes this.
  23. mad

I was right. Prestigious

holy fuck PFT was perfection
    also died at Gretchen in the bathroom “I’m completely sober, fooled you Rachel”

trevorshmevor likes this.
  24. “There’s nobody here named Rachel” :crylaugh::crylaugh:

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

you were really like Oliver with that cum please sir can I have some more
    Gretchen financially is like Rob Kardashian or a dog
    when my parents divorced they took me to a mini golf course and now I can't look at windmill without throwing up, it's why I'll never go to the Netherlands
    Tallulah is asleep in her drawer
    I knew I wanted to suck your dick for a reason

it was nice seeing Paul, Vernon, Beca and Sam