Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

You're The Worst (FXX) TV Show • Page 21

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Keagan Ilvonen, Jan 22, 2016.

1. ghostxvapor

Trusted

2. ghostxvapor

Trusted

Or this?

3. ghostxvapor

Trusted

OhTheWater likes this.
  4. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Really dug that second episode, the ending was nuts. I also loved the second half of the premiere, but just couldn't get into Jimmy at the retirement place. That being said, I was thinking how exciting it would have been if the halves of the premiere were flipped, so that the entire first half hour the audience has no idea where Jimmy is, along with the other characters. Watching the episode made me wonder if the writers/directors ever envisioned it the other way around.

SpyKi likes this.
  6. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I agree with you. It might have been better the other way around.

7. I was thinking about this and I like it more the way it is--I think it's a more interesting decision to go outside their comfort zone first, although it is risky. I really liked the Jimmy episode though

ghostxvapor likes this.
  8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Good episode tonight, several laugh out loud moments and it was nice to see Vernon again

9. ghostxvapor

Trusted

Hilarious:

mad and morgantayler like this.
  10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

That episode was kind of weird. Something felt off and I'm not sure what it is

11. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Edgar

12. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah, that's definitely part of it. Him being all fashionable and doing well is certainly a change, I love Edgar but it's kind of funny when he's the punching bag. But still, the tone of the episode was weird. It just never seemed to land

I gotta come back and rewatch it after a few more episodes

13. Man I loved that episode. The entire podcast part killed me, especially Vernon having to prep Gretchen for the sponsor ad

14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I did notice that the episode was written and directed by people I'm pretty sure have never been credited on episodes before (could be wrong though), might be why it felt different

15. Another incredible episode. The podcast scene was so good.

16. shea

RIP Supporter

I think Vernon is my favorite character. Maybe on tv.

I Am Mick, trevorshmevor and Vivatoto like this.
  17. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Jimmy using his mustache over his mustache killed me.

shea, Jason Tate, I Am Mick and 2 others like this.
  18. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Vernon getting mad about the Jimmy smack talk was the best.

19. mad

I was right. Prestigious

God that last scene was so good

20. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

My heart hurts so much watching this show.

SpyKi and stayillogical like this.
  21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Becca being a Trump supporter in addition to an anti-vaxxer makes so much sense, she is the titular worst even though Janet Varney is the best

22. omg this episode was great, Gretchen moving back in is amazing

23. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I found the idea of Gretchen moving back in because she pre-paid rent to be such a perfectly written twist/plot point. I had been wondering how these characters would still interact after such a bad situation/breakup, and this is a really great solution that makes sense for their characters

SpyKi and ghostxvapor like this.
  24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Did Becca say she was a Trump supporter? All I heard was that she didn't vote Obama the second time around

25. She was chanting "lock her up."
    Hey! Being a mom is the most important job in the world. Don't indoctrinate my baby with your libtard bullcrap. Normally, I don't let my sitters bring their friends, especially when one is clearly intoxicated and the other one's probably in our country illegally. I can say that because I voted for Obama. The first time. Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!