Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Your Honor (Showtime) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Aug 10, 2020.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

2. mad

I was right. Prestigious

wow what a cast! I'll be watching this for sure

3. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I’ll definitely be checking this out tonight.

4. delvec19

Trusted

Anyone watching? Just watched the first episode, this seems like it will be great!

5. imthegrimace

I watched the first episode and was not into it at all. My friend has kept up with it and said it’s not great.

6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

it's okay, but pretty ridiculous and gets more and more ridiculous as it goes on

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Stuhlbarg and Cranston are good but there are a lot of narrative choices that made me mad and I'm not sure if it was intentional or not

8. i binged this whole thing yesterday and actually liked it quite a bit. it's pretty ridiculous, sure, but i still got into it.

Brent likes this.
  9. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

If what Dan Patrick said is true, sounds like S02 is currently filming right now in NO.

10. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

EP 1 of Season 2 is now streaming.

11. DimeStoreSaint

Regular

Anyone watching Season 2? Pretty good so far. Cool to see the Heisenberg/Tio Salamanca reunion.

Brent likes this.
  12. Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

This show automatically started after the season finale of Yellowjackets. Watching it for the first time now. What the fuck this is dark as hell.

13. Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

Isiah Whitlock Jr as a corrupt shady politician? Can't go wrong there.

Brent likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

season 2 is a step up from season 1 but this show is still sooooo incredibly ridiculous

Brent likes this.
  15. imthegrimace

I don’t know any of you made it past the first episode of the show to be honest.

riotspray likes this.
  16. Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

Honestly the first episode kinda of gave me Ozark and Mayor of Kingstown vibes. Like an attempt at a dark prestige drama but just flat and missing a spark of something. At least Kingstown can be fun in a dumb Sheridan way.

Freud and imthesheriff like this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

it was hard for me because there's no ethical moral dilemma let your son face the consequences of his actions

Freud and imthesheriff like this.
  18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I originally only kept watching bc my parents were watching and I was briefly living with them at the time. I've only continued watching bc I'm a completist and a sadist.

imthesheriff and Freud like this.
  19. Freud

Immortals with no morals, and no hang ups Prestigious

Same. This season feels so pointless, but I started it now I gotta see it through.

riotspray and imthesheriff like this.