Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

YoungBoy Never Broke Again Tops the Charts

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

YoungBoy Never Broke Again has the number one album in the country this week:

The set, which was released on Oct. 11 via Never Broke Again/Atlantic Records, starts with 110,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending Oct. 17, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, just 3,000 were in album sales, while the rest was overwhelmingly powered by streaming activity.

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Week 2 of having no idea who the top charting artist is.

3. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

I am as out of touch as out of touch gets

4. Yeah, I get super confused when I've never heard of the #1 artist.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

He's pretty well known to people who listen to hip hop

6. somethingwitty Oct 21, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 21, 2019)
    somethingwitty

Trusted

So weird how cancel culture works...this guy was arrested in 2017 for non aggravated assault with a firearm, then in 2018 for domestic violence for shoving a woman to the ground and trying to force her into a hotel room, and then was involved in another shootout, this one with a fatality, in Miami in 2019...

I mean, I guess if Chris Brown still has a thriving career I guess I’ll never understand how hip hop fans care about these accusations, or I guess not care?

riotspray likes this.
  7. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

What is non-aggravated assault?

8. Finchkid716

A crucial component of the definition of non-aggravated assault is that the attacker has no weapon present and no severe injury occurs to the victim.

9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

see: XXXTentacion