Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Young Thug - So Much Fun (August 16, 2019) Album • Page 9

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Signifire, Jul 19, 2019.

1. cherrywaves

Trusted

Just find a rar for the original upload

2. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Yeah I know but I’m lazy, I just pretty much use Apple Music for everything these days, and I wanted the mixing changes but not the MGK verse. I caved.

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm looking for a rar of the new version if anyone can help out with that

4. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

That was worth the watch. He’s such an interesting person.

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

aside from The London, does anyone know if he's performed any of these songs live yet?

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The Thug squawk in Hot is so good lol

riotspray, OotyPa and Anthony Brooks like this.
  7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

What’s The Move is just pure joy. I need a Uzi/Thug album

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I can't stop listening to this album and there are sooooo many new albums out that I'm putting off in favor of keeping this on repeat.

Cameron likes this.
  9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I think I've settled on my verdict on this album; it's not his best work by any means but it's extremely necessary to his discography, as it allowed him to finally break fully into the mainstream without sacrificing too much of his weirdness

Next project I'd love for him to ease back on the features a bit and bring a bit more of the weirdness back but I'm still really happy with this album

10. congruence

Got a light?

Light it up is the new one stuck in my head waking up today, this is definitely way better than I thought and is starting to give me more of the feelings I had about his other releases. It’s almost like I was too used to his voice and all over the place flows so it didn’t seem special but now all these little things are sticking out and I’m hearing it the way he intended I think

OotyPa likes this.
  11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Saw him live last night and it was incredible. WAAAAY better performance than the first time I saw him. He performed for a full hour, one hit after another.

Played 3/4 of So Much Fun and just about everything else I wanted to hear (except for Harambe)

angrycandy and Signifire like this.
  12. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

Signifire and riotspray like this.
  13. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

Friend was able to grab some free tickets to this tour tonight so guess I’m going ? Hopefully I don’t see a single second of MGK

riotspray and username like this.
  14. OotyPa

fall away

I listen to this album like 4-5x a week.

riotspray likes this.
  15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Honestly, I'd be more than willing to sit through an MGK set in order to see Thug.

16. username

hey you lil piss baby

I've been watching StubHub tickets all weekend and they kept dropping but now they're going back up again and idk if I wanna drop $60+ dollars on this rn.

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If Thug plays a set like he did at Family Business, it's well worth the $60. That's about what I paid for my Family Business ticket and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Such a good show.

18. matthaber

set looks to be like half So Much Fun, then like 2 track each form all his other main releases

19. matthaber

Legit entire crowd left after machine gun kelly and there are maybe enough people here to fit in the danforth if that @username it’s a sad affair

20. username

hey you lil piss baby

Honestly was kinda getting the sense that would happen the last few days. That’s too bad but hopefully it’s a good crowd for his set then. Bummer I couldn’t make it out.

matthaber likes this.
  21. matthaber

ya it’s brutal also his set is gonna be super short considering there’s an 11pm curfew and his DJ has been going for 15 minutes now lol

22. username

hey you lil piss baby

I feel like that always happens w/ these shows. I saw Future a few years ago (festival set) and his DJ played like 30-35 min before he came out and then dipped with like 10-15 left of his allotted time.

matthaber likes this.
  23. riotspray Oct 1, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 1, 2019)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

that sucks

Like I said, the first time I saw Thug, it was like a 45 minutes long set, but half of it was the DJ playing other peoples songs while Thug just danced around, or went backstage to chill or whatever and it was kind of a bummer.

Last month when I saw him, he performed for 70 minutes straight and played like 25 songs and it was amazing.

24. matthaber

So despite how small the the turn out was show was sick. Crowd was hype and he sounded amazing. He played best friends into lifestyle so you know it was one of the best shows of the year lol.

riotspray likes this.
  25. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

riotspray likes this.