Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Young Thug - So Much Fun (August 16, 2019) Album • Page 8

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Signifire, Jul 19, 2019.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I don't particularly like when artists edit their albums after they're released, but if they're gonna do that, at least keep up the original version as bonus tracks or something.

2. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

glad I downloaded so I never have to listen to that feature again

3. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

Thug has edited releases in the past too. On The Run and Real In My Veins were missing their features. and off BTG, Tomorrow Till Infinity and You Said had no features.

4. congruence

Got a light?

I finally got high enough to fuck with this album last night, not looking forward to any of the changes, unless he added more adlibs to Surf because the they were already perfect

5. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I gave it a listen yesterday and honestly all the changes besides Ecstasy are barely noticeable at all.

congruence likes this.
  6. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

angrycandy likes this.
  7. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

RS mobile website is the worst holy shit. I was trying to read that but it’s difficult.

I’m so happy that he’s happy and making this music for us. What a gift.

Signifire likes this.
  8. username

hey you lil piss baby

I love how much (positive!) press this is getting, feels like the most love his work has gotten since Barter

Signifire likes this.
  9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

After my second listen I love this.

10. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Not a big fan of Juice World, but Mannequin Challenge slaps hard

angrycandy likes this.
  11. congruence

Got a light?

Some of this is starting to really catch on, still haven’t heard the MGK verse or noticed other Changes but glad his style is sinking back in, kind of weird it took so long for me to get into it

12. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

Just How It Is has grown on me a lot

OotyPa, Anthony Brooks and Rowan5215 like this.
  13. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

one of my favourites on this album, that song is... I wanna say hypnotising?

Anthony Brooks and angrycandy like this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Really debating on if I should go see Thug next weekend. Really want to see him perform some of these new songs, but last time he played for like 30 minutes and almost half of it was just him dancing to other people's songs. Plus tickets are $55.

angrycandy likes this.
  15. congruence

Got a light?

Lil baby (the song) is really starting to stand out for me, that and Big Tipper are next level melodically

riotspray likes this.
  16. Honestly, MGK's verse isn't terrible.

This album is good.

17. congruence

Got a light?

His shows are either dope when he tries or he’s barely on stage or he just no shows occasionally lol

18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm hoping/thinking that this will be a better experience since it's the Family Business Music Festival versus last time when it was just a random date on the HiHorsed tour with 21 Savage.

I don't really care about the openers though

19. congruence

Got a light?

It's so weird how my brain reacts to music, I went from thinking maybe he was past his peak the first few listens and now it's like a totally different album and I love it

riotspray likes this.
  20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I love most of this album but I do hope the insane success of this album compared to his past projects doesn't discourage him from getting weirder again

I'm pretty sure Thugger is incapable of not being weird though lol

21. Signifire

OotyPa, riotspray and angrycandy like this.
  22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

"Do you style yourself?

Yes, I style myself. Sometimes I let people style me just so people can die being able to say, 'I had the privilege to dress him before.'"

I love this man

Signifire, OotyPa and angrycandy like this.
  23. DanielAr Aug 28, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 22, 2022)
    DanielAr

24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I know everyone complains about over long albums (particularly hip hop albums) but I could keep listening to this record beyond the 19 tracks if there was more.

Owlex, OotyPa and Signifire like this.
  25. Signifire

I finally updated my album today, RIP OG Ecstasy :tear: