Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Young Thug - Beautiful Thugger Girls (June 16, 2017) Album • Page 22

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Signifire, Jun 13, 2017.

1. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

riotspray likes this.
  2. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I'll believe it when I hear it lol

4. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

it’s finally happening

5. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Y'all hear some of his recent features besides the excellent EARTHGANG song?

Signifire likes this.
  6. Signifire

The snippets for the new album are sounding sooo good. Rumors of a Gunna x Thug collab coming first though

7. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

8. username

hey you lil piss baby

If there was ever someone who needed to remix that track, it’s Thug. Hope he drops it soon.

9. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

This is appropriate

matthaber likes this.
  10. radiodead

Trusted

The first thing I did the other day after listening to the “Old Town Road (remix)” was listen to “Family Don’t Matter”

11. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I want someone to make a playlist of all the best country trap songs and it must be Thugger-heavy.

12. username

hey you lil piss baby

Nelly x Tim McGraw

beachdude and Anthony Brooks like this.
  13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Country Billy made a couple milli

14. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Tryna park the Rolls Royce inside the Piccadilly

15. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Friendly reminder that this brilliant little gem exists in the world

Anthony Brooks and Signifire like this.
  16. Signifire

Lmao this is amazing

OotyPa and angrycandy like this.
  17. Signifire

Throwback to this gem, GOLDMOUFDOG in moments!!

18. Signifire

Another lesser known gem, been really feeling this lately. Quadruple post probably

19. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Really bummed we haven't gotten a proper single yet. Has Thug fell off?

20. Signifire

I think a lot of people feel like he did but personally I think he’s just perfecting this album. Also there’s rumored to be a Gunna collab in the works coming before his album. I think he’s just trying to do plenty of planning/promo this go around. Hell its been two years since his last full length project and since then he’s been on two number 1 songs and won a Grammy. I think this year is gonna be his big comeback.

21. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

But we haven't seen any of that planning or promotion at all. Seems like we should have at least gotten some sort of announcement to hold us over but nah.

22. Signifire

Well idk if you follow him on IG and watch his stories/when he goes live you can tell they’re working on the album and have been for a while, and he also said single this week.. maybe next week (this was about a month ago now) and usually with Thug once he at least starts talking about the new project consistently, that it’s coming soon it’s just a matter of when. I think we’ll definitely get more information in May and 100% getting a solo project before the end of the year.

OotyPa likes this.
  23. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Yeah- I've seen his stories in the studio which always gets me hyped, but I'm willing to bet he's sitting on enough material to make at least three albums. Seems weird to not release at least one song, especially when he used to drop VERY frequently just to keep the fans satisfied. Hope you're right that it comes soon.

Signifire likes this.
  24. Signifire

I hope so too, based on the snippets and just how long it’s been since we got a full project, I really feel like this is gonna be his best project.

25. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

idk personally i get ridiculously burnt out on thug and didnt listen to him for a long time up until about a week ago because i was completely oversaturated with material by him, in increasingly diminishing quality imo. id much rather he takes his time than just drop shit for the sake of dropping shit like 99.9% of rappers do.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.