Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Young the Giant – “Amerika” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

This is what I think of instantly when I see America spelt that way. I do really like this song though.

3. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

Nice. I like this direction they're going.

skurt likes this.
  4. I'd listen to him sing a menu and love it.

5. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Will listen to this later today! I love these guys but they've kind've gotten away from what made me fall in love with them with each release. Hoping this is a return to form. The vocals have always been amazing

6. Gooddayz

always and forever

Relient K and now Young the Giant.. It's been a good week! Really liking this

CMilliken likes this.
  7. travisred

Trusted Supporter

Mind Over Matter really grew on me over the past year or so, especially the back half of that record. Pretty excited about this.

8. CMilliken

Trusted

Mind Over Matter took some time for me to enjoy but I love that album now. This new song sounds like it will be another step in the right direction for these guys to continue to grow. Excited for the album.

9. jorbjorb

7 rings

stoked for this album

10. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Not bad. Not blown away by this track but vocals are solid as per usual when it comes to this band. The lack of guitars is a little sad.

ohitsjustrob likes this.
  11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Exactly my thoughts. It's a chill track but I really hope that's not the direction of the record.

DejaMoi likes this.
  12. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Sameer's voice is just unreal